Top 50 Prospect List

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Count me amongst the Pens fans who rate Welch ahead of Whitney. Kind of makes you wonder though, why on our page Sivek is the top rated prospect and Welch is only 5th.
A travesty.

Dutchy

Aug 16, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Ca
I'm not really THAT good when it comes to prospects, but isn't putting Vanek a bit to high? I drafted him in a FHL and was I thought I made a big mistake after I read some articles about him. I really thought he wouldn't be able to crack the top 20.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
adammacisaac said:
I am not high on either three, Tjutin was a border liner but Koltsov is mainly an offensive defensmen which doesn't rank too high in my books. Stuart is my worst defensemen on my list and its hard to argue that any of those three would be better then him.

Jesse Niinimäki isn't close IMO

Regarless of whether you like them or not, Koltsov and Tjutin should definitely be in your top 50. Koltsov should even be a top 15 prospect IMO.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
Whitney is a prospect that the Pens know well take along time to devolope. I still love him as a prospect, I think he well be a good one just it's going to be awhile. He still has a years of College in him.

Whitney was very overrated going into the draft. If the Pens wanted a defence, Eminger should have been their pick. Whitney should turn out to be a good defencemen, if all goes well, I just dont see him being as much of an impact player as he was touted to be.

Welch, on the other hand, is a great prospect - A guy I cant wait to see make the nhl.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Alex Kovalev said:
Regarless of whether you like them or not, Koltsov and Tjutin should definitely be in your top 50. Koltsov should even be a top 15 prospect IMO.

*Heartily disagrees with Koltsov*

Kirill is a 4th defenseman in the NHL in my eyes. Definitely a nice prospect and he'll be a nice player, but there's no way he's a top 15 prospect.

Habs4ever

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal, (Quebec)
Visit site
Balez deserves to be on the list!!

phantompenguin said:
*Heartily disagrees with Koltsov*

Kirill is a 4th defenseman in the NHL in my eyes. Definitely a nice prospect and he'll be a nice player, but there's no way he's a top 15 prospect.

he is pretty much dominating AHL, and he is 21 if i'm right and could soon become very good high scoring player, as he was the fastest skater in the league when he played in WHL and has very good shooting abilities to go with, if anything he is accomlishing and proving lot more then guys that have yet to be drafted or guys playing in juniors, and most importantly he ain't small either.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Kirril Koltsov? He never played in the WHL and he's hardly dominating the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->