TSN: Top 50 players, PK Subban #27, Carey Price #51

Maxd

Sep 29, 2008
Buff was on pace for 72Pts. That gap would have been cut to 6pts instead of 25. Heck of a difference if you look at scoring ratios instead of just points. That percentage you speak off is actually just 8%, not 32.

Both years Green finished at the top, he actually had a bigger gap in terms of scoring ratio. So, really, hadn't been that long. It was 2 years before.

But Sens fans like to live in their world, where they think Karlsson has dominated the league like it hasn't been done in ''a long time''. That ''long time'' is actually just 2 years before.

I'd respond to this by saying that your argument is all conjecture. IF he had stayed healthy and IF he kept scoring at that pace.

One story is about things that might have been, the other simply quoted the actual record. Which one of those two stories would you be more inclined to characterize as living in a dream world?

Let me state again, I'm not tryin to convince anyone how good Karlesson is. I'm simply explaining that there is empirical evidence that he did very very well which explains the widely help opinion about the man, it isn't all sens fan hype.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad