Top 50 NHL Prospects: Blackhawks, Coyotes place two each among honorable mentions for

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
brayden_point_moose_jaw_021415.jpg
Photo: Moose Jaw Warriors forward and Tampa Bay Lightning prospect Brayden Point currently leads the WHL in scoring with 16 goals and 39 points in 16 games (courtesy of Marissa Baecker/Getty Images)

</p>The Hockey’s Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects for the Fall of 2015*is now in the books, but there is still the group of 10 honorable mentions that should receive their due. At least a few of these players could arguably have been included in the lower reaches of the main list, and they may well find their way onto the Spring list in early 2016 once prospects on the main list have graduated.… read more

The post Top 50 NHL Prospects: Blackhawks, Coyotes place two each among honorable mentions for Fall ranking appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
So Dano and Panarin are honorable mentions - meaning the brain trust that made the best-50 list, such as it is, thinks there are 50 better prospects than Dano and Panarin. I'll concede on Dano as that's about where he belongs until he plays better at the NHL level with the Hawks - but Panarin? I find it difficult to believe there are 50 better prospects than Panarin ... in fact I don't believe it.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Panarin is not a prospect and Dano should not make the top list anyway with the way he is playing so I dont have a problem with the list.

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
By the criteria of this list, Panarin is a prospect which means that whoever made this list is somehow mentally challenged.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
The list says Panarin is a prospect and to whoever made that list:

WHAT A JOKE IS THIS?
Panarin, while scoring in the NHL at a PPG pace, isn't even a Top50 prospect.
Well done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad