Top 5 organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning_legwand*

Ok guys,
I know you are the prospect experts for alot of prospects.
I have a question for you guys.
If you had to rank the league in order from best to worst as far as having promising prospects in the system, who would be the top 5???

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
my top 5 would be Pens, Capitals, Kings, Canadiens, and Rangers...my tentative top 5...I may be forgetting someone.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Oil3rs said:

Your right :shakehead

Price
Latendresse
Plecanek
Kosititsyn
Higgins
Perezhogin
Chipchura
Locke
Grabovsky

:teach: yessir

The only other one id pick might be Los Angeles

Kopitar
Tukonen
Cammalerri
Tambellini
Boyle
Grebeshkov
Pushkaryev
Brown if u wanna count him
Kanko
Dany Roussin

yea whatever

type_v

Aug 3, 2005
Toronto
montreal won't be there much longer.
4 great prospects are graduating or should by the end of the year

Habs4ever

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal, (Quebec)
Visit site
for me its

1) pittsberg
2)Washington
3)Chicago
4)Montreal
5)Nashville

but soon habs will be on bottom 10 considering most of their top flight prospects will be making nhl this year.
Maybe same thing could be said about pittsuberg as if their top two make it then it weill be hard for them to keep the top spot.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I'm honestly shocked that LA is getting props for their prospects. Not like I'm complaining or anything... just shocked ;)

The Fuhr*

I'll throw Ottawas name out there. Yes I know they don't have many prospects with name reconition but year in year out the Sens always produce prospects that contribute to there team. So they have to be a top 5 orginization.

Habs4ever

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal, (Quebec)
Visit site
problem with sen is they traded their

Fuhr86 said:
I'll throw Ottawas name out there. Yes I know they don't have many prospects with name reconition but year in year out the Sens always produce prospects that contribute to there team. So they have to be a top 5 orginization.

two first rounders last time we had nhl, and sens don't rackup picks likje other teams do but ya track record wise they're top five, just like montreal.
next year montreal will probably drop below top 15 mostly because most of their prospects are making nhl this year, so this leaves prospect pool bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad