Proposal: Top 4 or better d-man to Florida

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Many rumours over the last couple years about Trouba might want to play in Florida. Not sure what to Panthers could offer as a return. Jets desires would be top 4 RHD, lesser degree top 4 LHD or maybe 2C.

Reactions: north49er

DictatorTots427

Apr 8, 2018
Many rumours over the last couple years about Trouba might want to play in Florida. Not sure what to Panthers could offer as a return. Jets desires would be top 4 RHD, lesser degree top 4 LHD or maybe 2C.
Borgstrom + Petrovic for Trouba

mammothCacti

Feb 19, 2018
Would you do Petrovic and Heponiemi or Gildon for Jake Gardiner? Or instead of hepo maybe a 2nd 2020 and like a lower pick?

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Would you do Petrovic and Heponiemi or Gildon for Jake Gardiner? Or instead of hepo maybe a 2nd 2020 and like a lower pick?
I wouldn't do Hepo for Gardiner, not sure he is good enough for our needs and I'm extremely high on Hepo. Gildon and Petro would be fine. I would do the second part

Reactions: leospaceman3434

mammothCacti

Feb 19, 2018
I wouldn't do Hepo for Gardiner, not sure he is good enough for our needs and I'm extremely high on Hepo. Gildon and Petro would be fine. I would do the second part

Hmm... I don't know if Gildon is enticing enough to make up the difference, but it's a good base with Petrovic to work with. Maybe adding a later round pick? 3rd or 4th?

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Haven't seen any Kings games recently but I would be interested if they're both playing like legit top 4 guys.

I'd call them both top 4 guys, Muzzin has had a lot of success playing top pair in the past (admittedly with Doughty). As a pairing Muzzin and Martinez doesn't seem to work though.

Reactions: King Trouty

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
To Florida;
Brent Seabrook

To Chicago:
Mark Pysyk
Jamie McGinn

Brian Campbell worked out well last time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad