Sam Gagner, F
Matt Rust, F
Bryan Cameron, F
Ryan Hayes, F
Kevin Mole, D
Cameron Dyck, C
Colton Gillies, F
Tyson Sexsmith, G
I'm pretty sure there is plenty of more players that will make the first round.

Kvashinator12

Feb 27, 2002
United States
Visit site
Don't you think it's a little sick that these kids are 13 and 14 years old and we are creating draft lists for them already. I dont even think there will be an NHL at that point.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Kvashinator12 said:
Don't you think it's a little sick that these kids are 13 and 14 years old and we are creating draft lists for them already. I dont even think there will be an NHL at that point.
Maybe it's a little sick.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Not trying to be a dick here, but it's WAY too early to even ponder '07... many of these guys might fall well into day 2.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Kvashinator12 said:
Or they're 16 years old, playing in the WHL already in some cases. People do this all the time.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Kvashinator12 said:

These kids are all at least 15 and some are 16 year old CHL players as Fedz said. Its not too early. 2009 draft on the other hand, is too early.

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
I hear my neighbors zygote has some potential. Its got size for his age. You just can't teach that.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Kvashinator12 said:

I agree it's too early, but, there are 2007 players that play in the CHL. I know the Ottawa 67's for example have two of them: Matt Lahey and Arron Alphonso.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
trahans99 said:
Is John Tavares eligible for the 2008 draft? Do you have a top 30 for 2008 yet? :biglaugh: Just joking I like to see names of great young players to watch for the next few years.
He's '09 eligible. The only players from the 2008 draft that I am familiar to is Patrice Cormier.
A forward playing Jr.AAA in Moncton, I think.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Hossa said:
I agree it's too early, but, there are 2007 players that play in the CHL. I know the Ottawa 67's for example have two of them: Matt Lahey and Arron Alphonso.
2007 players playing in the CHL( from the top 30):
WHL:
Karl Alzner, Calgary Hitmen
Zach Hamill, Everett Silvertips
Taylor Ellington, Everett Silvertips
Keaton Ellerby, Kamloops Blazers
QMJHL:
Maxime Gratchev, Quebec Remparts
OHL:
No player

I maybe missed some players.

BigE

Mar 12, 2004
New York, NY
czechhockeyfan said:
Some good Czech prospects:
Goalie Marek Benda
Defenseman: David Stich
Forwards: Michal Repik, Jakub Voracek, Ondrej Roman, Vladimir Ruzicka jr.

I've been doing some extra work on the EHM database lately, trying to bulk up the size of the Czech Jrs. - could you give me some approximate potentials for these guys, in particular Stich. He's 6'2 198, and a bruiser...the next physical defenseman to come out of the Republic maybe?

Post here or PM me if you like. I'd appreciate it, thanks eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad