Top 3 Goalies of the 2010s

Who are your top 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Bobrovsky has the most vezinas out of all the goalies here, seems like he’s being underrated.

Chose him, price, lundqvist. Lundqvist being the best and most consistent of the 3.

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Rask, Price and Lundqvist. I considered Bobrovsky, Luongo and Holtby instead of Lundqvist but none of them are as consistent as Henrik was from 2010-2016. Even his seasons after that are more or less the same as an average season from the other 3.

Honestly, the more I think of it, idk if any of the 3 stand out more than the other. Rask is my initial thought for #1 but there are arguments for Price and Lundqvist too

Edit: thought about it another few seconds and now I think it may be Price. This is harder than I thought lol

Reactions: slapKing

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
where Fleury? he had the most wins with 318
Fleury doesn't deserve to be anywhere near such a list (as do some others on that poll).

It's very likely between Price, Lundqvist, Bobrovsky, Quick, Rask and Bishop. Andersen has been really good too but doesn't have the same longevity as the others.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Fleury doesn't deserve to be anywhere near such a list (as do some others on that poll).
he has the most Wins and SO.... how does he not? his stats are just about as good as the others if you look at the link I posted

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Rask, Lundqvist, Price in that order
HM to Bishop (tied with Rask for best SV%), Luongo (amazing consistency), Bobrovsky (2 Vezinas)
Funnily enough Cory Schneider is 5th in SV% despite imploding the past couple seasons

Reactions: slapKing

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
he has the most Wins and SO.... how does he not? his stats are just about as good as the others if you look at the link I posted
841449906f.png

8af5e5f789.png

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
if you choose to just look at those stats thats your choice. He should be included as an option whether you think so or not. Gimme a break.
Those stats draw a more accurate picture of goaltender performances than SV% and GAA alone, as the later two lack context and consider every shot as equally dangerous.

Throwing too many options just for the sake of including them, in one-time polls, is also a bad idea.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
where Fleury? he had the most wins with 318

2010s NHL Goalies Scoring Leaders

all have similar SV%, so to me it comes down to GP/Wins and playoff success

Fleury played behind the Crosby/Malkin Pens. Of course he racked up regular season wins. Playoff success, though...I mean, the Pens were eliminated earlier than they should've been every year for about a decade because Fleury stunk. He's nowhere near top 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad