Top 3 goalie prospects?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Shesty is easily ahead of Demko and in the top 3. Better than Samsonov as well. Him and Sorokin are equal right now.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
1. Igor Shestyorkin
2. Ilya Sorokin
3. Thatcher Demko/Ilya Samsonov

I really don't think you will find many lists that don't have these guys on it

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Three Russians all with the initials I.S and all in the Metro.

There was a glitch in the matrix somewhere.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
The 3 Russians lead the pack for me.

Personally would take Parsons over Demko

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Another IS Ian Scott.

I will actually be really curious how he turns out

he is a darkhorse down the road to be a top goalie prospect... him and Stuart Skinner(OILERS) could become extremely good. I am a bigger fan of Skinner and think he will be unreal, but Scott is still a real good prospect

Harlyy35

May 6, 2017
Shesty is easily ahead of Demko and in the top 3. Better than Samsonov as well. Him and Sorokin are equal right now.

u frogetting then sheshtyorkin played on an insane team and faced arund19 shots a game

Harlyy35

May 6, 2017
1. Igor Shestyorkin
2. Ilya Sorokin
3. Thatcher Demko/Ilya Samsonov

I really don't think you will find many lists that don't have these guys on it

shest is trash he plays on an insane team and faced around 20 shots a game

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
u frogetting then sheshtyorkin played on an insane team and faced arund19 shots a game

39 games played 8 shutouts, 93.7 save percentage in regular season and 94.0 in playoffs. The defense he played behind wasn't exactly great either. Watch his highlights or a game from him and you'll see why he's so highly touted. Not his fault he plays on a good team. Their usual starter, Koskinen, had a 91.6 save percentage in 15 games. Shestyorkin wasn't just a product of a good team if their starter can't even perform like him.
shest is trash he plays on an insane team and faced around 20 shots a game

Ignorant post, it's not like his team has outstanding defense and he just took shots to the chest from 25 feet out the whole season. He was amazing this season. To be exact he faced an average of 24.4 shots on net this season which is much different from 20. He was making highlight real saves. He's a legit goalie prospect

Shesty, Samsonov, and Sorokin are my top 3 not in order. I like Shesty/Sorokin more than Samsonov but Sammy's no slouch either. All have elite potential and it should be fun with them all playing in the Metro.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Managed to stop all 19

You are responding to an Islanders fan. Salty AF that Shestyorkin had a better season.

And what's funny is that CSKA had a better defense the last few seasons, despite SKA being a better team, so the goalie getting sheltered, if you can make that argument, which I think is stupid for either goalie, is Sorokin.

TropicalAntarctica

Oct 9, 2015
I don't know much about other teams' goalie prospects, but I like to think that Jarry and Gustafsson are pretty damn good. Would think top 15 for both. Definitely not top 3 though.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I don't know much about other teams' goalie prospects, but I like to think that Jarry and Gustafsson are pretty damn good. Would think top 15 for both. Definitely not top 3 though.

Jarry is underrated with Murray getting all the hype right now over in Pittsburgh. Played well against the Rangers in the final game, glad I got to see him play in person as I was there

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Would take Gillies and Parsons over Demko any day. Id even take Rittich over him.

Demko is massively overrated.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Demko is solos, but i also would rather have Parsons.. Gilles is a wash they are pretty equal in terms of potential anywho none the less the flames do not come near taking a spot in the top 3. The three Russians are far beyond the rest of the pack.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Would take Gillies and Parsons over Demko any day. Id even take Rittich over him.

Demko is massively overrated.

I wouldn't even take all 3 over him. Parsons is this only one in that group that has a chance at being a starter imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad