Top 3 2006's draft ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guig

Jun 17, 2003
Qc
I know you asked top 3 but i'll post my top 5.

1. Michael Frolik
2. Phil Kessel
3. Peter Mueller
4. Jesse Joensuu
5. Bryan Little

leafaholix*

1. Frolik
2. Kessel
3. .....
4. ....
5. .....

I don't know about 3-5, but I'm confident in my psychic abilities that Frolik and Kessel are 1 and 2.

CH Wizard

This Bryan Little kid is AMAZING !!!

He scored 34 goals as a rookie in the OHL and he's now the leader in points on his team!!

1. Michael Frolik
2. Phil Kessel
3. Peter Mueller
4. Brian Little
5. Jesse Joensuu

WHAT A TOP 5 , so much talent! :amazed:

X-SHARKIE

1. Phil Kessel...Elite talent, more pure explosiveness and upside then Frolik IMO. Also Huge marketing oppertunities for the team that drafts him.
2. Frolik...Most mature, Elite skills. He's a special player. I don't think he Jagrs pure skill, but his game is going to last in the NHL for along time.
3. Joenssu...Huge, Talented, Physical.
4. Mueller... only at 4 because the top 3 are so good.
5. Little.... Skill blows me away, smallere then the big 4 though.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Spooky371 said:
my english are so bad...

Who will be draft in ordrer 1 to 3 in 2006 ? ( Jesse Joensuu, Michäel Frolik Phil Kessel )

No worries, I don't know many Americans who speak English well...

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I can see Frolik being the number one rated talent, but there's no way he get's drafted ahead of Kessel, especially if it's an American team that has the number one pick.

Old Hickory

Rabid Ranger said:
I can see Frolik being the number one rated talent, but there's no way he get's drafted ahead of Kessel, especially if it's an American team that has the number one pick.
I don't agree with you at all on that last part.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
I know this draft is still a long way away...but its looking to be one of the best for top end talent in a long time.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Rabid Ranger said:

If a GM believes that Frolik is the better talent, but drafts Kessel because of marketing opportunities, then he should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad