Torres
Weiss
Volchenkov
Fleury
Stajan
Exelby
I couldnt figure out who for #25
Stoll/Kobasew/Svitov/King/Klesla/Komisarek are all in there

I havent seen a most of the prospects (no NHL experience) ouside of a few times WJC's etc... so I didnt include them.

How old is Vermette?

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
Kritty said:
It's pretty simple. Crosby is a junior player, thus there is no way you can take him over an NHL talent that is 18 or older, that's just common sense. Once he has proven something, then things might change. By your name is pretty simple to see that trying to convince you about anything that doesn't say Crosby is god is a waste of time.

The way I see it is, I would trade most of the guys in other people's top 25's for Crosby, so Crosby is a top 25.

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
What about Jackman? 23....has a Calder...

Havlat too

How old is Zetterburg? Tyutin (sp, NYR)? If they are U20 they should be ranked up there IMO

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Kritty said:
It's pretty simple. Crosby is a junior player, thus there is no way you can take him over an NHL talent that is 18 or older, that's just common sense. Once he has proven something, then things might change. By your name is pretty simple to see that trying to convince you about anything that doesn't say Crosby is god is a waste of time.

It's not that simple at all. Common sense as nothing to do with keeping a guy like Bergeron or Hartnell over Crosby. Maybe you can make a case for those because they are like you said nhl talent that are 18 or older, but it's absolutly not foolish to think Crosby is already a better player. Imo, he is. And i'm not talking about the hype, i'm talking about NOW.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Senor Rational said:
What about Jackman? 23....has a Calder...

Havlat too

How old is Zetterburg? Tyutin (sp, NYR)? If they are U20 they should be ranked up there IMO

Good call on Jackman, Havlat has been mentioned, Zetts is 24, I havent seen enough of Tyutin to rank him :dunno: he sounds good but i'd want to see more before I give him the spot of someone who i've seen a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad