Prospect Info: Top 25 Habs Prospect Rankings – #6

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
:habs

#1 – Mikhail Sergachev (92.63% of the votes)
#2 – Nikita Scherbak (38.24% of the votes)
#3 – Michael McCarron (54.46% of the votes)
#4 – Artturi Lehkonen (51.33% of the votes)
#5 – Charles Hudon (50.71% of the votes)

GRADUATES

SVEN ANDRIGHETTO, DANIEL CARR, MIKE CONDON & PHILIP DANAULT.

PROSPECTS LEFT

Connor Crisp
Ryan Johnston
Mark MacMillan
Nikolas Koberstein
Michael Pezzetta
Colin Sullivan
Dalton Thrower

Added Bradley

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
I think Lindgren has a higher ceiling than Juulsen, so even though I may be the only one, I voted for him.

Very interesting. To tell the truth I never heard of Lindgren until the Habs signed him.
I seen video and his stats sure looks good. That would be awesome if he rises up our depth chart after this season.

Voted Juulsen.

Wow, I'm going to find it tough to vote for #7. For me I have Evans, Bitten and Reway that I think have all good upside.
But the safest bet to make the NHL is definitely Jacob de la Rose. Not a sexy pick but he will be a good 3rd line player in the NHL. The other 3 might not ever play a NHL game.........

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I voted Reway. Unreal offensive potential imo. He's always been at least a PPG player for any team that he's been on, regardless of league or age.

Can't wait to see how he does in the AHL.

get25

Oct 17, 2015
Reway did very well in Czech and Swiss league.

Last season:
21 points in 19 games is better pace than any other player in his team in the Swiss league.
Same with the Sparta.

2014-15:
Again best scoring pace than any other player in his team as a 19 years old.
He was at least 4 years younger than anyone in the top-10 of his team and had a better pace then all of them.

There is a winning attitude and skills in this guy.
What I don't understand is why he changes team.
I could understand that he goes from the Q to Sparta (needed money) but what happened to make him leave the Sparta mid season and go in the Swiss league.

I guess we will know soon enough. Maybe he should have a chat with Radulov?

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Top 5 for me:

1. Sergachev
2. McCarron or Scherbak
3. Scherbak or McCarron
4. Hudon or Juulsen
5. Juulsen or Hudon

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
When one of

Juulsen, De La Rose, Reway, Lindgren is your 9th best prospect.

It's time to admit you have a very nice prospect pool.

#bargainbin

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Reway did very well in Czech and Swiss league.

Last season:
21 points in 19 games is better pace than any other player in his team in the Swiss league.
Same with the Sparta.

2014-15:
Again best scoring pace than any other player in his team as a 19 years old.
He was at least 4 years younger than anyone in the top-10 of his team and had a better pace then all of them.

There is a winning attitude and skills in this guy.
What I don't understand is why he changes team.
I could understand that he goes from the Q to Sparta (needed money) but what happened to make him leave the Sparta mid season and go in the Swiss league.

I guess we will know soon enough. Maybe he should have a chat with Radulov?

Iirc, he moved from Sparta because he clashed with the coach. He was being given 4th line minutes despite being the team's leading scorer because the coach had criticized him for not putting in the effort on the defensive side of things.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Most of the time, teammates or coach said good thing about a player, praising a player. In reality, the player talent is less than what those teammates/coach said.

En mars dernier, en entrevue à RDS.ca, Constantine y allait d'une déclaration un peu étonnante. «Je ne pense pas que quiconque voit en Noah un futur défenseur numéro un ou deux dans la Ligue nationale», avait-il affirmé.

http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/hocke...cyberpresse_vous_suggere_4997686_article_POS1

I admit that I haven't seen Juulsen play at all, but based on last year performance, the exclusion of Team Canada Jr, the comments about some analysts/coach, I think Juulsen will be at best a 3rd or 4th D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad