Prospect Info: Top 25 Habs Prospect Rankings – #16

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
:habs

#1 – Mikhail Sergachev (92.63% of the votes)
#2 – Nikita Scherbak (38.24% of the votes)
#3 – Michael McCarron (54.46% of the votes)
#4 – Artturi Lehkonen (51.33% of the votes)
#5 – Charles Hudon (50.71% of the votes)
#6 – Noah Juulsen (75.56% of the votes)
#7 – Martin Reway (47.83% of the votes)
#8 – Jacob De La Rose (40.52% of the votes)
#9 – William Bitten (66.00% of the votes)
#10 – Charlie Lindgren (39.62% of the votes)
#11 – Zach Fucale (56.55% of the votes)
#12 – Lukas Vejdemo (35.78% of the votes)
#13 – Victor Mete (41.67% of the votes)
#14 – Brett Lernout (58.97% of the votes)
#15 – Jake Evans (60.27% of the votes)

GRADUATES

SVEN ANDRIGHETTO, DANIEL CARR, MIKE CONDON & PHILIP DANAULT.

Voted for Jake Evans, added Colin Sullivan

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Henriksson. Unknown potentially with upside. Everyone else is a confirmed dud at this point except McNiven and MAYBE Bourque.

Should probably add Friberg to the list too. Has more chance of making the NHL than all the turds we have left.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Henriksson. Unknown potentially with upside. Everyone else is a confirmed dud at this point except McNiven and MAYBE Bourque.

Should probably add Friberg to the list too. Has more chance of making the NHL than all the turds we have left.

That's true, he's still under contract :laugh:

Disagree about the quality of prospects left and how Friberg is the best though. He's in my E prospect category. The drop to probably dud is at Audette, expected dud at Thrower and almost certainly dud at Johnston.

Blue-chip prospect
Mikhail Sergachev

A prospect
Nikita Scherbak
Michael McCarron
Artturi Lehkonen
Charles Hudon
Noah Juulsen

B prospect
Martin Reway
Jacob De La Rose
William Bitten
Charlie Lindgren
Fucale
Vejdemo
Mete
Lernout

C prospect
Evans
McNiven
Grégoire
Bourque
Hawkey

D prospects
Audette
Bozon
Parisi
Henriksson
Addison
Pezzetta
Staum

E prospects
Thrower
Koberstein
Friberg

Filler prospect
Johnston
MacMillan
Bradley
Crisp
Sullivan

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Friberg is a good AHLer. None of the guys in your D list are better than him or even close to it. Bozon in particular is laughable.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Friberg is a good AHLer. None of the guys in your D list are better than him or even close to it. Bozon in particular is laughable.

Potential. Friberg is pretty much at the ''what you see is what you get'' stage. He may be a 4th liner someday if all goes perfectly.

I still have hope for Bozon, but the disease he had stalled his development a bit. Audette has bust potential, but the skill is here. Staum, Henrikson and Pezzeta are fresh picks. Parisi was pretty good apparently last year. Addison has the tools to be at least a 4th liner and will probably be one.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I voted Staum because we drafted him in the 5th round so he must not be terrible :p, but mostly because I like what I heard about his skating. I think he has more upside than Johnston.

And just going off who isn't getting many votes, I think Hawkey could surprise a lot of people next year

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Why are people so low on Ryan Johnston?

It's going to be interesting to see how he does this season as last season was a write off since he missed so much time to injury. He was brutal defensively but if paired with someone like Didier that could really help him. Clearly has the skating and some offensive upside so I'm looking forward to seeing how he does this year.

I voted Staum because we drafted him in the 5th round so he must not be terrible :p, but mostly because I like what I heard about his skating. I think he has more upside than Johnston.

And just going off who isn't getting many votes, I think Hawkey could surprise a lot of people next year

Looking forward to seeing Staum, if not next season then I should get to see him a few times the following year. Hawkey is one of the prospects I'm looking forward to seeing next year since he's barely played over the last 2 years so we just don't know what he can do yet. Now he's got a shot at starting an if he wins the job he should get a ton of ice time as long as he does good enough.

Henriksson again. I like the thought of a 7th round success story.

They must have really seen something in him since he has hardly any experience above the J18 league. But they have time to see what he can turn into. Unless he gets time in the 2nd league, I doubt I'll get to see him play any time soon but should be interesting to see how it goes for him over the next few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad