Prospect Info: Top 25 Habs Prospect Rankings – #1

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I think you could make a case for Lehkonen as our top prospect tbh, the season he had against men is quite impressive to say the least.

Sergachev
Scherbak
McCarron
Juulsen
Lehkonen
Bitten

That's my top 6

3-4-5 are interchangeable, they're so close

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
None of the prospects we had showed much signs of improving to compete with Sergachev.

Let's check back on Sergachev after Sylvain Lefebvre works his magic :laugh:

Our prospect depth is not enviable

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I think you could make a case for Lehkonen as our top prospect tbh, the season he had against men is quite impressive to say the least.

There is not a GM in the league who would take Lehkonen over Sergachev......therein lies your answer. Lehkonen isn't even a blue chip prospect just an interesting one with some potential.

Frankc

Jan 9, 2005
Montreal

I disagree. Lehtonen could develop into a very nice player for us, but so far, even after his great season, you can't think of him as a future 1rst liner, more likely to end up as a good second line winger.

A lot of scouts said of Sergachev that he has every thing to develop into a #1 Def.

get25

Oct 17, 2015
Sergachev is first.

Lehkonen is our best forward.
He was the best scorer of SHL in PO breaking a record established by Alfredsson (back during the 2005-6 lockout).

During the season he was 28th with Frolunda well behind Ryan Lasch who had the most points in the league.

During the PO, Lasch and Lehkonen both had 19 points in 16 games. So he produced as much as the best scorer in the league during PO.
Among the top scorer in PO, there was Lehkonen at 20 years old, Hulstrom at 23 years old and everyone else was 25 and older.

I expect him to play top-9 in our team and find a top-6 spot before the end of the season. I expect 40 points from him.

SHL > AHL > CFL

get25

Oct 17, 2015
I disagree. Lehtonen could develop into a very nice player for us, but so far, even after his great season, you can't think of him as a future 1rst liner, more likely to end up as a good second line winger.

A lot of scouts said of Sergachev that he has every thing to develop into a #1 Def.
You don't know at this point. He is going to turn 21 in July.
But I see him as a pretty sure shot as a second line winger.

We will see who between him and Scherback will be better.
At this point Lehkonen has proven more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad