16. LW Kyle Flanagan(35.85%)
17. D Valeri Vasiliev(46.67%)
18. D Frederic Larsson(30.43%)
19. D Reece Willcox(44.90%)
20. LW Tyrell Goulbourne(46.00%)

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I voted Mathers (glanced over it quick & didn't see Konan before I made the pick) on the simple fact he has a good chance to play a few seasons in the NHL even if its a limited role.

jd2210

Registered Non User
Jul 24, 2009
Great White North
I can't believe that Placek is getting votes. He barely made his team and produces nothing at all. His speed is a joke, as is his maneuverability. Lamarche was one of the best d in the q last year, Konan did fairly well in his brief NHL exposure and Heeter played well on bad team in his first pro season. Placek will likely quit hockey the second it doesn't affect his scholarship. As far as I'm concerned he is a non prospect. Harsh I know but come on. One half decent season in a prep school and he gets votes over guys that actually have a shot at making the NHL? Even if you don't like those 3 I mentioned Parks has proven to be much better college player than Placek, Johnston brings amazing speed and played much better at the end of the season than the beginning and Luukko has been touted by some as one of our better d prospects.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I can't believe that Placek is getting votes. He barely made his team and produces nothing at all. His speed is a joke, as is his maneuverability. Lamarche was one of the best d in the q last year, Konan did fairly well in his brief NHL exposure and Heeter played well on bad team in his first pro season. Placek will likely quit hockey the second it doesn't affect his scholarship. As far as I'm concerned he is a non prospect. Harsh I know but come on. One half decent season in a prep school and he gets votes over guys that actually have a shot at making the NHL? Even if you don't like those 3 I mentioned Parks has proven to be much better college player than Placek, Johnston brings amazing speed and played much better at the end of the season than the beginning and Luukko has been touted by some as one of our better d prospects.

It's pick #21, I doubt people are putting much thought into who they select. There's really nothing to get remotely excited about left on that board. It's slim pickens at this point.

Broad Street Elite

Nov 9, 2011
My gut tells me that Terrance Amorosa will rank higher on this list next season. I liked some of the reports out of prospect camp, so that's where I'm going.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
He's 25 years old, I don't really consider him a prospect.

So what is the definition of prospect you are using?

If you are basing it on the WORD, then he is.....

also,

According to HF he is: "European players who sign their first NHL contract at or above the age of 22 have three seasons from the time they sign that contract to meet the above criteria."

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
So what is the definition of prospect you are using?

If you are basing it on the WORD, then he is.....

also,

According to HF he is: "European players who sign their first NHL contract at or above the age of 22 have three seasons from the time they sign that contract to meet the above criteria."

Not that I want to redo the poll or anything, but Raffl is only 29 days older than Flanagan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad