13. D. Brassard
14. B. Ryan
15. J. Novotny
16. L. Bourdon
17. E. Fehr
18. J. Pogge
19. N. Welch
20. J. Staal

Jiri Novotny over Staal, Bourdon, Fehr and Pogge?

Rand

Oct 17, 2002
AskMe
Exactly how is someone that was just drafted going to have played in the NHL yet?
Some of the players on that list couldn't have played 10 games regardless of whether they were 50X better then Gretzky and willing to sign for 525K, they simply were not eligible to play.

captaincheat

Sep 13, 2005
Regina, Sask., Can.
Exactly how is someone that was just drafted going to have played in the NHL yet?
Some of the players on that list couldn't have played 10 games regardless of whether they were 50X better then Gretzky and willing to sign for 525K, they simply were not eligible to play.

?
I don't understand what you are tryong to say rand?

Rand

Oct 17, 2002
AskMe
I don't understand what you are saying Rand?
It's a list of players who have played LESS than 10 games, so someone like Carle(12 games) would not qualify.

Novotny is too high isn't he:banghead:

You have players like Staal on there... he was just drafted, it's a foregone conclusion he will have played less then 10 NHL games. It's impossible for any of the players drafted in 06' to have played in the NHL as yet.

captaincheat

Sep 13, 2005
Regina, Sask., Can.
It's a list that includes players that may have played a few games(ie Wolski) with players that have been just drafted AND players that were drafted a few years ago, but have never played MORE than 10 games(no Matt Carle on the list as he has player 12 games)

TheRedressor

Oct 3, 2005
This is Pejorative Slured, the list should be of up an commers, not of people just drafted, (Radulov, Brule, Immonen, Wolski) players like that

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
1. Malkin
2. Radulov
3. Wolski
4. Brule
5. Kopitar
6. E. Johnson
7. O'Sullivan
8. J. Johnson
9. P. Kessel
10. R. Schremp
11. N. Backstrom
12. M. Kahnberg
13. D. Brassard
14. B. Ryan
15. J. Novotny
16. L. Bourdon
17. E. Fehr
18. J. Pogge
19. N. Welch
20. J. Staal

you are not a sabres fan by any chanse:sarcasm:

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
This is Pejorative Slured, the list should be of up an commers, not of people just drafted, (Radulov, Brule, Immonen, Wolski) players like that

I don't get why people get so bent out of shape. Start your own thread of "up and comers" , you can do it.:shakehead

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
Marc Staal, Josh Harding and Al Montoya are not on your list.
I think all three are better than Pogge and others, though it´s to tough for me to write a complete new list :dunno:

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Well, :teach: you see madam it's like this. :biglaugh:

Why the bickering about what the thread is instead of who is on it, where and why:dunno: .

Just a note; there are 2 Matt Carles but in any event. The list indicates where the poster is headed with the title.:sarcasm:

On alot of posts there are missing words or the title could have been worded differently so this is nothing new.:bow:

:cry: :cry:

captaincheat

Sep 13, 2005
Regina, Sask., Can.
Marc Staal, Josh Harding and Al Montoya are not on your list.
I think all three are better than Pogge and others, though it´s to tough for me to write a complete new list :dunno:

If Marc Staal was named Marc Slaat, he wouldn't be on any list....IMO...
I like Harding, but I think Pogge is a better prospect than Montoya....I just can get get the image of him Sh*tting his pants at the WJ's.

captaincheat

Sep 13, 2005
Regina, Sask., Can.
Backstrom, yes. I agree he should be in the top 10 for sure.
Toews?? Do you guys really think he is going to be that good? I see him as more of a two-way player. Not that it's a bad thing, but I don't see him being a star. That being said, he is better than a few I have, like Novotny.

TheRedressor

Oct 3, 2005
Pogge over Montoya? Can you say homer? At this point Big Al has shown more than Pogge.

btw don't pull that crap that I am a homer because with Lundqvist I know Montoya will not be the Rangers starter, but he is still better than Pogge.

bullsville

May 13, 2006
Backstrom, yes. I agree he should be in the top 10 for sure.
Toews?? Do you guys really think he is going to be that good? I see him as more of a two-way player. Not that it's a bad thing, but I don't see him being a star. That being said, he is better than a few I have, like Novotny.

Maybe captaincheat, he wont put 35 goals all years,but come on,for me this guy is the most complete player and ready(with backstrom and erik johnson) in this draft.

Karamahti*

Tuukka Rask? Started the season with a shutout last thursday.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
I'll give it a shot ...

1. Malkin
2. E. Johnson
3. Kessel
4. Backstrom
5. J. Johnson
6. Brule
7. Ryan
8. Kopitar
9. J. Staal
10. M. Staal
11. Radulov
12. O'Sullivan
13. Toews
14. Schremp
15. B. Pouliot
16. Barker
17. Smid
18. Oshie
19. Kaigorodov
20. Kahnberg
HM: [insert your team's goalie prospect here]

* Fehr's played more than 10, and so has Wolski (counting playoffs), so I left them off ... otherwise, I'd put them around 12/13, and bump everyone else down accordingly ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->