• Dominic Basse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Louis Crevier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Mack Attack gets the 14th spot on our list, who goes 15th?

List so far:
  1. Ian Mitchell
  2. Lukas Reichel
  3. Philipp Kurashev
  4. Pius Suter
  5. Artur Kayumov
  6. Drew Commesso
  7. Nicolas Beaudin
  8. Evan Barratt
  9. Wyatt Kalynuk
  10. Michal Teply
  11. Alec Regula
  12. Alex Vlasic
  13. Kevin Lankinen
  14. Mackenzie Entwistle

Hawkey

Sep 15, 2005
Hagel at least has earned a game callup which is more than most of the remaining will ever achieve.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Alty bar is getting very underrated for what he did in the KHL

Alty literally was playing in the KHL the last 2 seasons

Yeah, he almost definitely is. I have high hopes for him, but like all but the elite Rooskie prospects, there's more than a bit of mystery about him. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see him rocket up the list next year.

Last edited:

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I just voted for Brandon Hagel - he should be higher on the list than #15. He's got 4 goals and 5 assists in 6 games in the Swiss League playing top line center and that doesn't include the goal he scored in the 1st period of the game still in progress today.

He's grown on me as a player. I have higher hopes for him than most of the 14 players on the list.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Hagel will be a Hawk regular by seasons end...like Kubalik, and Kalynuk and Morrison other teams unsigned draft picks, Hagel was rejected by Buffalo...he'll be our next great pest

Dogsgottabite

Oct 9, 2015
I think a list of "who makes the hawks first?" would look a lot different than these results. There seems to be a lot of speculation on players who haven't even played a pro game yet. It will be interesting to see who's game translates the best. Hagel, Carlsson, Entwistle, Kurashev (when not hurt) all showed they can perform in a bigger, meaner and faster league. Will they make next step too? Suter will be 25 so he 'should' be leaps and bounds ahead of most of these kids.

Reactions: bwana63

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I think a list of "who makes the hawks first?" would look a lot different than these results. There seems to be a lot of speculation on players who haven't even played a pro game yet. It will be interesting to see who's game translates the best. Hagel, Carlsson, Entwistle, Kurashev (when not hurt) all showed they can perform in a bigger, meaner and faster league. Will they make next step too? Suter will be 25 so he 'should' be leaps and bounds ahead of most of these kids.
A 'Who is the next guy up' list would be incredibly boring. We all have a good idea on that order. These polls exist to gauge how Hawks fans view a prospects readiness as well as their potential upside.

Suter is leaps and bounds ahead, not because he's older and developmentally finished, but because last year he put up similar numbers to what Kubalik did in the same league a year prior and a potential 2nd Kubalik (even though I expect he won't quite reach that level) is more valuable than Hagel, who'll likely top out as a bottom 6er.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->