Top 1995 Prospects (2013 NHL Draft)

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Can anyone tell me a few prospects that will be elligible for the CHL Importe draft this year? Is Patrik Koys(95) going to be drafted?

No. Players born 1994 and older can be drafted this year in the import draft. 1995 born players are not eligible until the 2012 CHL import draft.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
Rumors out there of Anthony Duclair and Jonathan Drouin heading to the USHL after next year to go NCAA following in the footsteps of teammate Michael Matheson. How much of a coupe would this be for the NCAA with Matheson stiffing the Q last year?

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Drouin will report to Halifax. He didn't really want to go NCAA. He just wanted to pick his team.

Quebec is still trying to convince Duclair. Last time we heard, discussions were going in the right direction.

Harshmarsh

Jul 5, 2011
here is my list. please add or re-arrange player to this list
2013 NHL entry draft prospect

1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Max Domi
3. Alex Forsberg
4. Nick Baptiste
5. Jordan Subban
6. Darnell Nurse
7. Curtis Lazar
8. Seth Jones
9.Morgan Klimckuk
10. Nicholas Ritiche
11.Bo Horvat
12. Evan De Haan

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Max Domi
3. Alex Forsberg
4. Nick Baptiste
5. Jordan Subban
6. Darnell Nurse
7. Curtis Lazar
8. Seth Jones
9.Morgan Klimckuk
10. Nicholas Ritiche
11.Bo Horvat
12. Evan De Haan

lol switch Forsberg with Jones and then move Jones up 2 spots. Plus you're missing Madison Bowey.

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007

1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Max Domi
3. Alex Forsberg
4. Nick Baptiste
5. Jordan Subban
6. Darnell Nurse
7. Curtis Lazar
8. Seth Jones
9.Morgan Klimckuk
10. Nicholas Ritiche
11.Bo Horvat
12. Evan De Haan

Domi is way too high. The kid didnt even go top 5 in the ohl draft. I'd probably put jones and lazar higher. also Hunter shinkaruk has potential top be a top 10 guy, Id put him there as of now. (late 94 with 42 pts in the whl last season. Some guys flying under the radar as of now could be jared hauf and keagan kanzig, both 6'5 and 1st rounders in the whl bantam draft. Both also excellent skaters from what I have seen.

Boltz9

Jul 3, 2009
Brandon, Manitoba
Prospect under the radar quite a lot:

Ryan Pulock of the Brandon Wheat Kings

http://dansallows.com/player-profile-ryan-pulock/

My bet, he's going top 5.

Ya, posted this in another thread put I'll repost here as it's more appropriate...

Look out for Ryan Pulock in 2013.

This kid broke Wade Redden's record for points as a 16 year old last year, and deserved to win the WHL rookie of the year over Matt Dumba as he played on the top pairing against the leagues best players.

And it's hard not to cheer for him after you read his story... http://www.whl.ca/article/wheat-king...-brother/96299

If he can continue to progress like this he will be a top 5 pick for sure.

Boltz9

Jul 3, 2009
Brandon, Manitoba
don't be suprised if Jack Palmer (WHL, Brandon) turns some heads. yes he was drafted in the 6th round, but I played with him for numerous years, he has some of the sweetest hands i've ever seen, along with a great shot. he is curently playing Midget AAA and has been called up to Jr.A a few times.

Is he not 2014 draft eligible?

Just got my first look at him during Wheaties prospect camp a month ago and he impressed.

Boltz9

Jul 3, 2009
Brandon, Manitoba
Nope, 2013 Eligible, 9 days from the 2014 draft though.

Any chance he makes the Wheat Kings?

Decent chance. Lots of forwards pushing for jobs though and it looks like we will make a trade for a forward as we are stacked on defencemen. I guess if one or two of the euro forwards we just drafted choose not to come over that would help his chances.

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
Domi is way too high. The kid didnt even go top 5 in the ohl draft. I'd probably put jones and lazar higher. also Hunter shinkaruk has potential top be a top 10 guy, Id put him there as of now. (late 94 with 42 pts in the whl last season. Some guys flying under the radar as of now could be jared hauf and keagan kanzig, both 6'5 and 1st rounders in the whl bantam draft. Both also excellent skaters from what I have seen.

Because he didn't commit to the OHL, not because he wasn't a good enough player. He's a top 3 prospect for the OHL.

Though, I do agree he has no business being up that high (though it's ridiculously early). If he goes to the USHL he'll be hard pressed to be one of the top five players from Ontario, IMO.

Nathan MacKinnon and Alex Forsberg these 2 guys are going to be good

I've only seen him a few times at the Canada Games, but I wasn't overly impressed. MacKinnon has a much more intriguing skill set.

dangsLITE

Jan 16, 2011
NYC
Because he didn't commit to the OHL, not because he wasn't a good enough player. He's a top 3 prospect for the OHL.

Though, I do agree he has no business being up that high (though it's ridiculously early). If he goes to the USHL he'll be hard pressed to be one of the top five players from Ontario, IMO.

I've only seen him a few times at the Canada Games, but I wasn't overly impressed. MacKinnon has a much more intriguing skill set.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/41018-Max-Domi-to-join-OHLs-London-Knights-next-season.html

Domi will play in the O.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia

1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Max Domi
3. Alex Forsberg
4. Nick Baptiste
5. Jordan Subban
6. Darnell Nurse
7. Curtis Lazar
8. Seth Jones
9.Morgan Klimckuk
10. Nicholas Ritiche
11.Bo Horvat
12. Evan De Haan

Seth Jones is probably 1 or 2. Plus by that time theres a chance he could be 6-6, 6-7 and 200 lbs, with all the skills.

Rshields

Oct 23, 2009
Pulock has already had a year that deserved consideration for ROY in Brandon while most or all on those lists are still playing midget.
He will play 30 mpg this year while most of those rookies are playing 12 against other rooks.
Hard to get any respect when you haven't been hyped thru the bantam draft and don't need high-lite reel plays contribute to team success.

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
Domi is way too high. The kid didnt even go top 5 in the ohl draft.

What does that have to do with anything?

Jacob Trouba was a third rounder.

Crystoval Nieves was a 12th rounder

Tyler Sequin was 9th

Jeff Skinner was 20th.

They all did the same thing Domi did. None where willing immediately commit to the OHL. It has no baring on the NHL.

There is a bigger "way to high" guy on that list from Ontario without the Domi last name.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada

He was injured for a majority of the season last year with different major injuries.

DoYouBeleaf

Aug 13, 2010
Mississauga
Sean Monohan of the 67's should be included although he is a late 94

Yes. I'm big on Monahan. I think he will be going Top 10 2013. Another guy to look out for is Nathan MacKinnon who is drawing a lot of attention. He's being compared to the likes of Sidney Crosby. Also another guy turning heads is Adam Erne, who was only one out of a handful to be drafted in to the USHL as a 95.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->