Top 100 prospects who don't have enough YouTube highlights?

hockeydraftcentral

Nov 7, 2016
All good choices. Of that group I'm interested most in Eriksson, Beaudin, and Lauko. I have done several videos of Gogolev this season and all the other players mentioned, except maybe Lauko.

Eriksson's now on my list with Marchenko. The others I will think about. Good suggestions.

Albin Eriksson video now lives on YouTube. Link below.

Much of this video shows how well he finishes great passes by Jonatan Berggren. The two really have great chemistry.

Here's the video:

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Highlights videos doesn't reflect the real situation. It is always only the good to see. There arent videos about his mistakes, bad flaws, bad plays, bad social behaviors etc etc.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Highlights videos doesn't reflect the real situation. It is always only the good to see. There arent videos about his mistakes, bad flaws, bad plays, bad social behaviors etc etc.

That's literally what the word "highlight" means though. Nobody is going to go watch every game and compile a "lowlight" video.

Reactions: hi

ForestCityHky

Feb 15, 2018
Curious question. Where do you find all the international footage to do your videos?

I always find it impossible to locate

hockeydraftcentral

Nov 7, 2016
Curious question. Where do you find all the international footage to do your videos?

I always find it impossible to locate
You have to be willing to spend some money to get Swedish footage. Most of the rest of it can be found with relentless online digging (YouTube has a lot if you look hard enough).

And speaking of international players, the Sampo Ranta goals video is now available. Watch these goals, and you'll see how great a scorer he could be at the NHL level.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I'd love to see a Simon Johansson video. 2nd year eligible out of the Swedish Junior league. Impressive production, but very little video of him out there.

I'd also throw Joey Keane's name out there, again 2nd year eligible, could be a major sleeper.

Really appreciate this videos.

hockeydraftcentral

Nov 7, 2016
I don't remember if anyone requested Martin Kaut, but he's a player I really like, so I put together a video of his Czech Extraliga goals. This kid definitely made a mark playing against men at age 18. It will be really interesting to see where he gets drafted. First-round material for sure.

Here's the video:

Reactions: Stizzle and Nail

hockeydraftcentral

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm glad I was able to address several of them.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to post anymore video for a few weeks. YouTube's automated spam filter penalized me because I posted a video that had errors in it, and when I tried to correct it and re-upload it, the automated YouTube system thought I was spamming under their "repetitive content" guidelines. Unfortunately, this is what happens when machines do the work that humans should be doing.

Hope everyone enjoys draft weekend. I'll be updating my site throughout the draft, but I won't be producing any video.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad