Top-100 Hockey Players of All-Time - Voting Results (Part 1)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Hoping for Robinson, Lalonde, Henri Richard, Cook and Frank Boucher.Not necessarily because they're my next 5 best (maybe they are), but because that would be an interesting group.

HM to Dryden, which would be nice to compare to Robinson.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I don't need Dryden for another couple of rounds. Big gap between current goalies and the rest in my eyes.

ChiTownPhilly

Not Too Soft
Feb 23, 2010
AnyWorld/I'mWelcomeTo
Bill Cook & Larry Robinson are overdue.
Newsy Lalonde would arrive on-time if nominated.

I have some wishes for 4 & 5, but there's no way the Board's going to nominate them now.

Not counting Cook/Robinson/Lalonde, I have four un-nominated players above Dryden. [This includes the two that ain't gonna get any consideration at this time.] That said, if Dryden teleported onto the ballot now, he wouldn't receive my last-place vote, NOR my next-to-last place vote.

Lindsay might happen. If nothing else, he's a high name-recognition guy that could wind up receiving more credit than is warranted. If Clarke gets left behind, he's an interesting comparable.

Last edited:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I must be lower on Robinson than most but there's been a lot of clamoring for him and to me - i'd still be fine with waiting. If we add a defenseman i'd much rather see Coffey first.

Reactions: quoipourquoi

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

EDIT : Ugh, we're probably having Coffey and we won't be having 13 players, so I'll have to rank Sawchuk AND Taylor :(

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

EDIT : Ugh, we're probably having Coffey and we won't be having 13 players, so I'll have to rank Sawchuk AND Taylor :(

Drink some Coffee and vote for Coffey - you'll be fine ;)

ted2019

History of Hockey
Oct 3, 2008
pittsgrove nj
That time of the week where we make predictions. I saw Brodeur, Hall and Phil in for sure. Up next I'm expecting Lindsay, Cook, Robinson, and a couple of C's, could be any 2 from Lalonde to Malkin honestly.

Ok, maybe a little early for Geno, but I could see guys from a few different eras spanning 80 or so years.

Really early for Malkin for me ( had him at 48).

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I must be lower on Robinson than most but there's been a lot of clamoring for him and to me - i'd still be fine with waiting. If we add a defenseman i'd much rather see Coffey first.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->