Prospect Info: Top 10 U20 Ranking(19/20 Draft Only)

Should Topi Niemlä Be ____ ?

• Total voters

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Top 10 D-Men 20 And Under(19/20 Drafts)

Hi,
So I put a lot of time into these rankings, but Topi Niemlä is one of my favorite prospects. Part of me really wants to rank him higher, but I could not bring myself to do it. Where would you put him?
Can you make sure kaiden guhle's name is spellled correctly? I know it's a nit-pick but he's the first guy the reader will see and multiple misspellings don't help you in delivering what's actually an interesting take on NHL prospects.

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Can you make sure kaiden guhle's name is spellled correctly? I know it's a nit-pick but he's the first guy the reader will see and multiple misspellings don't help you in delivering what's actually an interesting take on NHL prospects.

Gotcha thanks for the assist! Fixed it. Accidents happen and I hope people can empathize with that. It may be the First thing people read, but it is significantly easier to work backward when writing it. Obviously, there is a lot of writing so my brain was not noticing certain things like that. If you catch anything else please let me know!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad