Top 10 teams with the brightest future 2018

Who will be most successful in the next 5 years? Pick 10.

• Total voters

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I have updated my picks after the timely comments by some here. You are probably right, the fact Pittsburgh almost looked to be out of the playoffs until Rangers management decided to tank for picks wasn't a sign of the next years to come, but just a fluke. They should have a few more deep runs before they crash & burn.

Still, based on the experience with Chicago, this can happen quickly.

And the owners of this site should allow for 31 - or preferably 32 options. It will soon be something we need anyways.

Teamoo

Jan 20, 2016
@Critical91

Edit: the issue I had has been addressed by the mods.

I don’t agree with having people’s votes broadcasted unless it was agreed upon first or if everyone’s votes were released and not just some that were singled out.

Otherwise, I think this is a great vote/concept even if it has some individuals voting illogically.

Last edited:

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
The team being most impacted by fanbase size is Columbus.

By far the best 25 and under Defensive pairing in the league with Seth Jones and Zach Werenski, made the playoffs for the 2nd straight season with the youngest team in the league on opening night, and they may still be the youngest team this season.

All the news around Panarin is troubling, but when you look at the future of Columbus it is a no brainer in the top 10.

Reactions: Viqsi

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Wanted to bump this up before the season starts. Going to get one last official vote count at the start of October.

You can change your votes until the poll is closed.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad