Top 10 signs that Team Canada is playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
MOGiLNY said:
I've lived in Canada for 7 years, and I don't think I've ever heard anyone use the word hoser..
You have to be old enough or been around long enough to have watched Bob and Doug MacKenzie. :D

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
4. Clouds of cigarette smoke outside The Ralph during intermissions rival the emissions of American Crystal Sugar.

:dunno: I didn't know Smoking was big in Canada?

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
This thread is pretty funny, eh? Like, if ya don't know what a hoser is, eh? Must not be from the Great White North, eh?

Great article - good to see the humour - and good to see predictions of success for the tournament on the level that Halifax reached.

Macman

May 15, 2004
arnie said:
The Canada's desperate attempt to believe that they matter a country because of hockey is truely pathetic.

Insightful as usual.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
arnie said:
The Canada's desperate attempt to believe that they matter a country because of hockey is truely pathetic.
What's pathetic is that you can't even put together a proper sentence.

Riggs

Apr 6, 2004
Pittsburgh
Steveorama said:
Good day, and welcome to Day 12.

Ok, we have a long day of school ahead of us, so we're going to start with a two hour recess . No lining up , just run out............good day.

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
arnie said:

Well at least you know right to refer to us as the Third Person because of this is the how you go to do make words many together.

It's almost half as good as coming on to a hockey forum and posting anti-Canada/anti-hockey comments. Good job ya hoser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->