top 10 most valuable off ice nhl personnel ?

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
i dont have my list figured yet , and in reality i dont know enough to make a legit list in the first place . but i sure would like to hear more knowledgable fans opinions on who these people are . i will say two things though , 1 - imo the owners an extremely important person in an organization , lost owner is unable to make the proper hires and create the proper conditions / philosophy to succeed . 2 - steve yzerman being imo the best gm in nhl is for sure some where on this list and is a huge gigantic add to the detroit red wings . ide also say from observing shannys nhl career and hearing lots of his interviews i know hes very bright and understands competition to the point hes up their on my list , along with joe sakic . and pitts coach sully a top favorite of mine .

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
This is related enough that I'll post it here instead of creating another thread:

Go get Paul Fenton. Minnesota just fired him after only one year:

https://www.tsn.ca/minnesota-wild-fire-gm-paul-fenton-after-one-year-1.1344173

Now maybe he really was completely over his head for being a GM. (I'd argue that it's just as much that the Wild are in denial over their window having closed, but that's a topic for another thread.) But at a minimum, he would be a FANTASTIC add to our scouting/development staff. If there's any interest on his part whatsoever, Yzerman should snatch him up right away, and pick his brain for the next several drafts, especially on defense.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
i dont have my list figured yet , and in reality i dont know enough to make a legit list in the first place . but i sure would like to hear more knowledgable fans opinions on who these people are . i will say two things though , 1 - imo the owners an extremely important person in an organization , lost owner is unable to make the proper hires and create the proper conditions / philosophy to succeed . 2 - steve yzerman being imo the best gm in nhl is for sure some where on this list and is a huge gigantic add to the detroit red wings . ide also say from observing shannys nhl career and hearing lots of his interviews i know hes very bright and understands competition to the point hes up their on my list , along with joe sakic . and pitts coach sully a top favorite of mine .

Good lord - unreadable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad