TSN: Top 10 Brad Marchand Moments

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The puck off the goal line is pretty much THE defining Patrice Bergeron moment for me
Yeah, it's really high up because of that. It's just such a classic example of defense. It's tough to not go with those first two clutch moments though, Cup winner and doing something no individual player has done before tying it up in the last minute then winning it in Game 7 is impossible to beat. Tried to mix in different defining elements with the non-goal moments.

Gorges fight - perseverance
Goalline - defensive play
Chicago injuries - toughness
Hip check - hockey sense

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Followed closely by jousting with Matt Cooke then going down the other end of the ice and scoring and then chirping Cooke.

that was my favorite moment of the '13 run. close 2nd is the same series, B's are shelling the Pens and one of the commentators asks Pierre if he'd come back with Fleury in the next game, right as Pierre is says "Absolutely" Boychuk hammers one past Fleury

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
that was my favorite moment of the '13 run. close 2nd is the same series, B's are shelling the Pens and one of the commentators asks Pierre if he'd come back with Fleury in the next game, right as Pierre is says "Absolutely" Boychuk hammers one past Fleury
Lol you've got a good memory. You're the one who ID'd the Bergeron mind-reader play.

Reactions: Lobster57

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Lol you've got a good memory. You're the one who ID'd the Bergeron mind-reader play.
yep, i'll remember that play till my deathbed. anyone else to ever play the game and it's a screw-up and they got lucky, but Bergy 1000% knew what he was doing

I was intensely invested in that series. My hatred for the Pens is 2nd only to the Habs, and it's a more visceral, blood-lusty hatred, and i worked with a big time Pens fan who was unrelenting in his gloating about the Iginla situation. I didn't even say a word the day after the sweep, just had shit-eating grin on my face. drove him nuts

Reactions: Trap Jesus

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
My two favorite all time Bruins teams were the 87-88 Bruins and the 10-11 Bruins.

I'm not sure of your age, but I watch YouTube of that 87-88 team all the time. Watching that team was the best. That Devils series may have been my all time fave besides the SC win of course. There were 544 PIM in 7 games and 9 fights IIRC...
1988 we beat the Habs greatest moment of my hockey life. Neely and Burridge finish off the Habs. Thanks Reggie, pump that helmet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad