Tony Romo as a commentator

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Makes me wonder why Peyton Manning hasn't been scooped up by Fox or NBC
I can't imagine Peyton being very good at it, tbh. He'd be a great guest analyst that they can get him on a mic every now and again, but he just doesn't strike me as having the ability to maintain a steady flow needed to work an entire game.

Edit: Also, I don't know if Peyton would want to do this anyway. I imagine he's been making absolute BANK through endorsements since retirement, and I wouldn't think that a broadcasting job would even come close.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I can't imagine Peyton being very good at it, tbh. He'd be a great guest analyst that they can get him on a mic every now and again, but he just doesn't strike me as having the ability to maintain a steady flow needed to work an entire game.

Edit: Also, I don't know if Peyton would want to do this anyway. I imagine he's been making absolute BANK through endorsements since retirement, and I wouldn't think that a broadcasting job would even come close.
Most rumours have him wanting to be like Elway and run a team.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I will forever be pissed we didn't get to see Cutler in the booth because Tannehill got hurt. I don't know how it would have gone (you could convince me he'd be great or awful), but I wanted to see it.

Reactions: RayP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad