Recalled/Assigned: Tony DeAngelo & Daniel Catenacci

gorangers0525

Dec 15, 2014
Part of me hope Shatty has a minor nagging injury, because he has been struggling for too long now. We’ll need him to get back to November dominant Shattenkirk for this team to have a chance.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
on the other hand it has been nagging him throughout the season and getting worse so you can probably blame his decrease in production on the injury.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Has anyone here watched Hartford on a regular basis that can comment on how TD has played since being in the AHL?

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
ADA instantly slots into the PP1. I think AV didn’t want ADA because there was a similar skill set on the team and he wanted the vets to get a chance to play through their funk.

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
ADA instantly slots into the PP1. I think AV didn’t want ADA because there was a similar skill set on the team and he wanted the vets to get a chance to play through their funk.

Except in Brooks' article today he said McD was on the PP1. We've seen enough of AV to know he won't do the right thing here.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Except in Brooks' article today he said McD was on the PP1. We've seen enough of AV to know he won't do the right thing here.

He started this thing of having practice lineups and actual game lineups, though.

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017

If they call this kid up and neuter him by not playing him with the first unit, and trying to get him to curtail his attitude and chippiness then they should just leave him in Hartford. Let the stallion run you freakin idiot AV!

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
https://nypost.com/2018/01/19/rangers-youngster-gets-another-chance-to-prove-he-belongs/

“I don’t want to try to do too much, but at the same time, it’s not about me just sticking to basics,” the 22-year-old defenseman told The Post. “I think there are aspects of my game that set me apart and that’s what I’m going to try to show.
“I’ve been working on the 200-foot game, the defensive side and being more physical at times, but I think my game is opening up on offense, as long as I pick my spots.”

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
If they call this kid up and neuter him by not playing him with the first unit, and trying to get him to curtail his attitude and chippiness then they should just leave him in Hartford. Let the stallion run you freakin idiot AV!

His former team did this too, but they didn't report the free spirit missing.

All I hope is they don't throw all his shit in the shower, then he can demand to be on the first pairing in his first game in a long time.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Cat-en-ah-chee. It's as easy to pronounce as it is to spell. New Yorkers should be pros with Italian names. ;)
Literally last night during the Sabres game I was joking with my friend about how the Rangers are 1-2 players away from being the Italian version of the Canadiens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad