Player Discussion Tomas Tatar (Part Two-na)

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Tatar found the hood of his dream. He enjoys being here. On and off the ice together. He's sending a clear message that he wants to say.

Reactions: Pomee and 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Question: which LW has the most points in the following list?

A) Tomas "Tuna" Tatar
B) Taylor Hall
C) Alex Ovechkin
D) Matthew Tkachuk
E) Johnny Gaudreau

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-5-31_14-54-38.png

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
So, Plekanec played like a little girl and Tatar plays WITH little girls -- and I mean his Hab team mates! :)

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
This guy needs to stay the more I think about it. I think he likes it in Montreal as well. Both Gallagher and Tatar need to be extended before the next season starts. I would not extend Danault or Petry this off season unless they give us a team friendly deal to stay. After next season, we re evaluate. Pretty sure Danault is not greedy and will take a fair deal. Possible with Petry as well

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
This guy needs to stay the more I think about it. I think he likes it in Montreal as well. Both Gallagher and Tatar need to be extended before the next season starts. I would not extend Danault or Petry this off season unless they give us a team friendly deal to stay. After next season, we re evaluate. Pretty sure Danault is not greedy and will take a fair deal. Possible with Petry as well
I don't understand why we didn't trade Perry at the deadline. By far our best trading chip, would have gotten a King's random.

#fireMB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->