Player Discussion Tomas Plekanec - Plekasex Edition

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
It’s a sad day the day he goes. Necessary, but sad. Almost 1,000 games, over 600 points. If he had some playoff heroics he’d be regarded at the level of Koivu. Lots of hard minutes. A 2nd line centre asked to be a 1st line centre and shutdown centre at the same time.

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
Not opposed to bringing him back after we trade him, at 1m as a 4th line C, and pk guy. He's been my generation's greatest hab! Man that's sad. His 70pt season, and 69 pts the year Kovalev scored 84 are probably the 2nd and 3rd most points in the last 15 years.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Given that Hanzal returned a 1st round pick last year while providing similar offensive production I'd think Pleks will return us something similar. He'd easily get us a 1st rounder if he had any kind of offensive resurgence, but I think a 2nd at minimum is what we can get.

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
Wait what Davidson was traded for a 3rd round pick rofl. So we waive him and he fetch a better return than Jerabek lol all this so Benn and Schlemko could play ...

This GM ... he's on his way to deserve the worst than Houle title and i never thought this accomplishment would be possible.
Hold on a second , Houle was a special kind of horrible .
Roy traded without asking for forsberg, Nolan, hejduk , kamensky, etc.
Turgeon for corson and Murray baron.
Recchi for zubrus
Damphousse for a conditional pick.

When I see habs alumni answering the phones during charity donation drives, I ask myself how often the caller recognizes Houle's distinctive voice, and lets him have it. I keep looking to see if Houle is getting uncomfortable. Maybe people would actually call back, until he picks up, just to give him a piece of their mind.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
E2CD12B4-A81A-417E-A48D-DA3879AADC8C.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad