Value of: Tom Wilson's next contract

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
If Washington can't sign him I would love it if he goes to like the Sharks or maybe just maybe the Islanders...Trotz love Tom Wilson

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I'm expecting he goes to arbitration if he's eligible. If the caps didn't want fork over the money for Trotz, I don't see them doing it here.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Somewhere in the 3-4 million range over 4-5 years.

If the Caps aren't going to lock him up long term, and don't believe in his value that way, they shouldn't go to arbitration and force a short term deal. Trade him to a team that does value him that way while his value is super high relative to where it was before.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
If he leaves Washington, maybe there will be fewer threads on this goon.
you might have to say that louder, he's still on a bender from winning the cup and scoring 15 points in the playoffs while being a plus 11.

" this goon indeed".

big, mean, skates fast and hits like a truck. who in their right mind would want such a player ??????

psssst the answer is everyone !

Reactions: Dirk316

kuzy92

Mar 5, 2017
I'm expecting he goes to arbitration if he's eligible. If the caps didn't want fork over the money for Trotz, I don't see them doing it here.

Caps don't spend on coaches but they have proven time and time again that they will spend on players. Just recently they paid Eller, Oshie and Kuzy..

Reactions: GoCaps2004

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad