Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
200w.webp

NHL ratings ready for liftoff.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Rangers reacting so far has been, uhh, interesting. Willy really got them out of their comfort zone.. Not only they’ve been whining in every media, but also released a statement to get a big fine incoming. Not really smart. A full organization going in on the hyperbole.

Cant wait to see their lineup. Its zero importance game for them so they might actually go all in with hunting us down. Is it wrong not to be ”scared”, but excited?

I might be bad person and blind and whatever but i will stand proud behind this team. I can still remember when only Islanders fans were really sour on us for having Willy. Now its the whole world against the Caps. We will lose eventually, but lets give them a fight :)

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
Are caps fans here expecting any kind of retribution towards Wilson tonight? I’ll be watching the game but not sure if NYR have anyone that could put up a fight vs Wilson

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I’ve you’ve ever played hockey beyond rec league you know what the Rangers PR dept did was the worst thing possible. The amount of on ice chirping that will go on about them putting out statements and calling their mothers ect will never end lol. So much toxic masculinity I don’t know if Twitter can handle it.

Reactions: Eirikrautha

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Are caps fans here expecting any kind of retribution towards Wilson tonight? I’ll be watching the game but not sure if NYR have anyone that could put up a fight vs Wilson
Might call up someone, I'd definitely watch and actually would prefer Tom to beat the shit out of whoever drops the gloves with him, then return, score and put the last nail in their coffin

Reactions: TopCheese

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Lets hope for the Rangers sake that their response tonight is better than their previous response, which was to give up four unanswered goals in 30 mins, lose the game, then send out a cringe inducing tweet.

Of course whatever the Rags want to try on the ice, I think the Caps can handle it.

francky

Jan 14, 2020
retribution might not be on him but on other skill players that s where it's might end

Reactions: TopCheese
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad