Youtube: Tom Wilson vs Brayden Schenn fight Sept 27 2013

SchennSational1022*

Schenn gave up 30 pounds there, not sure what he was thinking.. Let Simmonds crush Wilson instead of letting yourself get your ass kicked...

Polo*

what were they doing there...looks like they were gonna kiss at first.

Schenn got smoked

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
Looks like they were going to take off each others helmets and Wilson just said **** it and started wailing.

SchennSational1022*

Wilson is 19, but you are definitely underrating his fighting ability...

No im not, hes an animal. But Simmonds is much more experienced and is just a better fighter. He would beat him...like you said Wilson is young though.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
No im not, hes an animal. But Simmonds is much more experienced and is just a better fighter. He would beat him...like you said Wilson is young though.

It's pretty even, maybe slight edge to Simmonds because Wilson is that much younger and less experienced.

Your first post indicated that they would be like Scott and Kessel fighting. :shakehead

GhostofS16*

Tom Wilson could have destroyed Schenn at the beginning of that fight but it what as if he respected that Schenn was smaller than him so he let him get ready. I like this kid.

In other news, I'm glad the Schenn boys likes to throw hands, but I've never seen them actually win a fight....

Edit: Ok, never mind. Not sure what the deuces they were doing. Looks like Wilson went to take Schenn's helmet off once i read the other comments in this thread.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Brayden Schenn is not a very good fighter, expected Wilson to dominate this fight. Somewhat disappointing he didn't.

SchennSational1022*

Tom Wilson could have destroyed Schenn at the beginning of that fight but it what as if he respected that Schenn was smaller than him so he let him get ready. I like this kid.

In other news, I'm glad the Schenn boys likes to throw hands, but I've never seen them actually win a fight....

Edit: Ok, never mind. Not sure what the deuces they were doing. Looks like Wilson went to take Schenn's helmet off once i read the other comments in this thread.

Luke used to get his ass beat in Toronto. All his fights in Philadelphia he's won, he tooled Lecavalier last year.

SchennSational1022*

I really just noticed how Wilson started throwing so early. They both agreed to take off each other helmets and then Wilson just starts throwing? Kind of a ****** bag move... Schenn recovered better than it looked like he would though.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I've seen Schenn get thrashed by two players now. Kovy and Wilson. Clear victory to Wilson, I'm impressed - I thought it'd be closer.

SchennSational1022*

Wilson wins this one but Schenn held his own

This fight would have been even closer if Wilson didn't start jabbing while Schenn was still taking off his helmet... That's a clear no-no in fighting code.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad