Tom Wilson v Adam Lowry

Tom Wilson v Adam Lowry

• Wilson

• Lowry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I like Lowry, would take him on the Capitals any day of the week but Wilson has more of an impact on games and is a slightly better player, so I go Wilson.

Fun fact, Wilson and Lowry have the same birthday.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Wilson is better then Lowry but Jets have no interest in Wilson who is a winger who has major discipline problem. Jets need centre not a winger we have loads.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I would've said Wilson, but he's becoming such a suspension magnet. I don't know how that's going to go away without him fundamentally changing the way he plays to be less effective. If the suspensions are only going to continue/get worse, that causes a real problem of dependability. Lowry also brings a physical edge, but plays the more valuable position and can also chip in ~20g in the right situation. I think i lean that way at this point.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
One playes with OV and Kuz the other one kills penalties and plays shut down of other teams top lines . This is not a who will have more points debate it's who you would rather have .
Wilson also PKs and has major defensive responsibilities playing with Ovie and Kuzy. Plus he's excellent on the boards.

But he has spent a lot of time unavailable lately.

Reactions: wickedwitch

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Well one player shouldn't be in the league and the other is amazingly under-rated, so I voted for Lowry.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Well one player shouldn't be in the league and the other is amazingly under-rated, so I voted for Lowry.

This isn't about who "should or shouldn't be in the league", this is about whom is better and it is Tom Wilson. Plugs onto the top line as a physical force, a hell of a PKer, and apparently this year a point producer.

Lowry brings a lot to a bottom 6 but that's where it stops. He doesn't fit in a top 6 role.

Reactions: FishManSam and HTFN

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Cup Champions top line forward vs Winnipeg's 3rd line forward.

Can we compare Ovechkin to Andrew Copp next? He also threw some naughty hits and arguably shouldn't be in the league because it's 2018. Am I doing this right?

No, you're not.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
No, you're not.

Yes he is, Comparing Lowry who plays on the Jets 3rd line to Wilson who plays on the SC champion's first line offence is silly. Lowry would score a lot more if he played on the wing with Scheifele and Wheeler but he is much more valuable to the Jets as their 3 line shutdown C that may not score much but his job is to stop the top lines of other teams he plays against from scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->