Player Discussion Tom Wilson - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelebaron

Feb 25, 2013
san franfrisco
A move like that might not be a bad idea. Wilson is too good of a player and we can't afford him to be our enforcer. We could use a meathead like Reeves to do that.
reeves could be the sacrificial lamb to the nhl wheel of justice :sarcasm:
caps would instantly become the bonafide boogeymen of the league(we're 90% of the way there it seems)

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Oh I get it now. It was just all part of the Vegas show. Come watch the villain be slain by the mighty beast. The NHL has turned itself into dinner theater. Nice job.

No kidding.

I still think their finals pregame stunt where they showed capitals players killed, and laying on the ice, was grossly over the top, and horribly insensitive especially with respect to the MASS shooting that occurred in Vegas on the eve of their first season. You'd think they would do something to help erase the images of bodies laying motionless on the ground.

I question their PR and marketing "experts" that think that was a great idea. Maybe I will fire off an email. That will show them.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
No kidding.

I still think their finals pregame stunt where they showed capitals players killed, and laying on the ice, was grossly over the top, and horribly insensitive especially with respect to the MASS shooting that occurred in Vegas on the eve of their first season. You'd think they would do something to help erase the images of bodies laying motionless on the ground.

I question their PR and marketing "experts" that think that was a great idea. Maybe I will fire off an email. That will show them.

Oh boy.....here we go.

“Stop looking for reasons to be angry”

-Kevin Hart

Lol.....

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
No hyperbole, Wilson would have been suspended for a year. The DoPS is a complete and utter joke.

Well given he’s on a short leash, if he did that, given the attention he’s living under, wouldn’t have been a year but he would have deserved something punitive if he crossed that line again after just getting tossed against NJ. It would be an action that would really make me question a player’s mindset. He’s not that guy I don’t think, thankfully.

Criticism of the DOPS is warranted we agree.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->