Tom Wilson or Josh Anderson

Who is better?

• Total voters

Misty8723

Jun 13, 2006
I do not know who Anderson is but I would not want Wilson on my team, I despise his dirty tactics. I don't care how good a player he might be otherwise.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Really depends how much you value Wilson's potential for game changing physicality/intimidation. Anderson is better at hockey imo. He scored at a similar rate this year without an inflated shooting percentage and with worse linemates, and has a better scoring track record. But while he's quite physical himself, I don't think he affects how players play against him the way Wilson can.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anderson has played well this year when I've watched Columbus play. I thought he was a 4th line player prior to this season, but he's better than I initially thought.

I'll still take Wilson, despite his dirtiness.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I think that Wilson has more impact. Anderson has more impact within the rules of the game. It's a good comparison overall.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Tom Wilson has 56 points in his last 85 games Playoffs included. I'll take him.

Anderson has the better contract for another year but he's going to get paid big time next summer.

Leon Draisaitl

German Gretzky
Jun 26, 2014
Anderson has played well this year when I've watched Columbus play. I thought he was a 4th line player prior to this season, but he's better than I initially thought.

I'll still take Wilson, despite his dirtiness.
You thought a guy who was 119th in goals scored (AKA 4th best on most teams) was a 4th liner??????????

Reactions: Devil Dancer

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Anderson is physical but not usually game altering physical like Wilson. However Anderson is crazy underrated offensively and is one of those guys who can play with anyone and produce. Spent a lot of time with Foligno and Jenner which is a solid line but not star offensive players

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm taking Josh Anderson because he's not a threat to put my short handed for 5 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad