Tom Pyatt - The next feel good story?

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
I love Pyatts so far, much better than last year, do you think he could evolve into a great 3rd-liner in Tampa? I somehow love, when guys, other teams gave up on, find success with Tampa. Just as MSL, Purcell and with a lesser extend Conacher.

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
I love Pyatts so far, much better than last year, do you think he could evolve into a great 3rd-liner in Tampa? I somehow love, when guys, other teams gave up on, find success with Tampa. Just as MSL, Purcell and with a lesser extend Conacher.

He always was a reliable 3rd/4th line guy for us in Montreal and back then he was younger and inexperimented. I see no reason, especially with the way he's been playing so far this season, why he couldnt be a solid 3rd liner for TPB.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I still hate you guys so much for stealing him from us. Well, I hate our management more for letting him wake for nothing. The guy plays with heart and gives you 110% every shift. Looks like he's developing some offensive prowess too.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
3 goals on 14 shots this season, including a beauty knocked out of the air against Carolina...been an absolute beast for our bottom 6, and it seems like he hasn't taken off a shift so far this year.

Keep up the good work Tom!! :handclap:

Big Ryan

Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa
Still mad that we gave up on him. Always tries his hardest every shift, unreal pk'er, and is a great shutdown player. Hope he keeps it up for you guys!

Doctor Drej

Unregistered User
Jan 10, 2009
The Quiet Room
I just wish someone other than Adam Hall and Vinny could take a ****ing face-off and win it. *I'm talking to you Steven Stamkos*

Yet everyone was baffled the past two offseasons when we brought Hall back.

It's because he's the only one who can win a ****ing faceoff on this team. Pretty obvious.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Yet everyone was baffled the past two offseasons when we brought Hall back.

It's because he's the only one who can win a ****ing faceoff on this team. Pretty obvious.

Yup. I love Hall. I love Pyatt and Thompson. Because, while not the most skilled players, they play every shift.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Him and Thompson are worth much more than their face value to this team.

As was Dominic Moore and Sean Bergenheim, our third liners have been great in recent years. Bergenheim-Moore-Downie line was absolutely great last time we were in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad