Confirmed with Link: Tom Pyatt re-signed 2 yrs, 1.1M AAV

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Love Pyatt, glad to see him re-signed.

Hope this doesn't mean we lose Stalberg though. Only had 1 open spot for either Stalberg or Pyatt. Have to wonder if Pyatt is okay with starting off as a scratch.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Dorion has a huge 2 weeks coming up. Like this signing, let's see what else he's got up his sleave

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
I figured that Pyatt would get 1.5M from someone and we'd be forced to try for Stalberg for 1.1 or 1.2M and possibly miss out on both.

I'm happy keeping Pyatt. Very versatile. Likely puts to bed any thought of Kelly coming back in any role.

source

Jul 13, 2008
Fair deal and Pyatt is good to have. Players like Pyatt are necessary for us to ice a competitive lineup without liabilities on the ice (i.e. Joey Tetarenko, Rob Ray, Chris Neil).

Pyatt can play the system well and can PK. His goals show good goal scoring instincts so hopefully he can contribute more in that department.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Saw Tom today in Thunder Bay at lunch. I was going to say hi and congratulate him on the season and wish him luck next season. But then I decided to just leave the guy alone to enjoy his time off.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Saw Tom today in Thunder Bay at lunch. I was going to say hi and congratulate him on the season and wish him luck next season. But then I decided to just leave the guy alone to enjoy his time off.

You should have went up to him, gave him a big hug and then walked away like nothing ever happened.

Reactions: danielpalfredsson

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Had way too much time on my hands this morning....

pyatt.JPG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->