Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
upload_2021-7-5_10-58-56.jpeg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
One of the reasons that Mrs. Hank and I haven't seriously considered moving to New Orleans is that the closest ice rink is in Lafayette, so I'd either have to drive two hours or I'd have to give up hockey.

Rumor: Tom Dundon wants to build ice skating arena in New Orleans. Reasons are unknown, commence speculation

Last edited:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm not sure I want to go back into that thread, just like the ownership/Quebec City bullshit there's a lot ignorance and general know-nothingness from dumbasses who think they know what the franchises situation is like because said franchise is located in the Southeast. Most of these same dumbasses have probably never been to North Carolina or even the South.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Somehow the ice will still be shit tho
Well With the lesser gravity when water freezes it gains even more volume making it not dense enough to provide a good ice surface..
Hmms, Maybe we need to tell the Carolina Hurricanes to makes sure they let the water go "flat" before they freeze it.. Get rid of the extra air in the water and it'll freeze slightly denser!.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I'm not sure I want to go back into that thread, just like the ownership/Quebec City bullshit there's a lot ignorance and general know-nothingness from dumbasses who think they know what the franchises situation is like because said franchise is located in the Southeast. Most of these same dumbasses have probably never been to North Carolina or even the South.

Yep. I peaced out pretty quick. Lot of children up in there.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Well With the lesser gravity when water freezes it gains even more volume making it not dense enough to provide a good ice surface..
Hmms, Maybe we need to tell the Carolina Hurricanes to makes sure they let the water go "flat" before they freeze it.. Get rid of the extra air in the water and it'll freeze slightly denser!.
It's like pop without the carbonation!

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad