Online Series: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (John Krasinski, Amazon Prime Series)

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
2) what the hell was the point of the victor storyline? i get that he saves the day, but as much as i like the actor, did we need so much screentime for someone who essentially just droned one of the terrorists?

Yeah, this plotline didn't connect much to the main story, but it was the most interesting story in my opinion. I wish they made a show focusing on that. It was a fine season otherwise, it just was rather predictable except for that sideplot. It felt like the studio accidently mixed up the drone pilot story with Jack Ryan show as it had a different feel to it.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Yeah, this plotline didn't connect much to the main story, but it was the most interesting story in my opinion. I wish they made a show focusing on that. It was a fine season otherwise, it just was rather predictable except for that sideplot. It felt like the studio accidently mixed up the drone pilot story with Jack Ryan show as it had a different feel to it.

i agree, i was hoping he was coming back. if he doesnt, seems like a waste of a storyline

john magaro is a very underrated actor, maybe theyll bring him back in season 3? constantly is a standout in his roles the last few years, umbrella academy, oitnb and warlord he killed it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad