Signing(s): Tom Brady signs with the Buccaneers (2 years, $50 million)

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
BB is 14-6 in NE without Brady, the Patriots will be more than fine. BB will also be super motivated, he cant affors to have a bad or medicore season because all the jabroni's will come out of the wood work and say "SeE sEe, HE cNT wINz wiT OuT BrAdy"

I have no doubt he can win without Brady. His first 3 Superbowl wins proved that. Its just that as of right now he's in uncharted waters and the roster doesnt look very good right now. Personally I dont think he's a great GM.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
the guy had one good season aside from 08. so yeah, cassel leading that team to an 11-5 record is pretty damn good
Brady probably would have won at least 3 more games with the same team. It's more like the team won 11 games in spite of Cassel.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I have no doubt he can win without Brady. His first 3 Superbowl wins proved that. Its just that as of right now he's in uncharted waters and the roster doesnt look very good right now. Personally I dont think he's a great GM.
The Patriots drafting the past 5 years is pretty meh. What young stars do they have under the age of 25?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Yeah, I didnt count his first season, because he had to clean up mess left by Pete Carroll. Once he had his system in place in NE and had QBs actially drafted by him, BB has had success with every QB he's had. No reason to think that wont continue
You make it sound like he has had 10 seasons with other QBs! No one has ever said BB was the QB whisperer. :laugh:

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
If i had to draft a qb id trade my 5th round pick for the 199th pick and then draft one and cross my fingers.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
You make it sound like he has had 10 seasons with other QBs! No one has ever said BB was the QB whisperer. :laugh:
Im not going to penalize BB for drafting and developing greatest QB of all time. When Tom's been out though, BB has gone 14-6, with 3 different QB all drafted and developed by BB

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sure sounds like something/someone in the Brady camp was making life uncomfortable for the Pats.

What a weird analogy. I guess Kraft could be coming at this from the direction you're assuming but the first thing I thought of after reading that is Brady wanted to/had to get out because of Belichick. That's not an original thought either as people have been speculating about their relationship for some time now.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
With all the protections & guaranteed money built into the deal, he really is trying to play until hes 45.

Probably wants to all time yards + TD record but is right behind Brees for both. Would most likely be ahead if he hadn't been hurt in 2008.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad