Toledo Walleye Bringing Back Winterfest in 2020

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Impeccably run franchise. They hit on all of the cylinders all of the time from my vantage point.

Something about the Walleye which most probably don't know. When you buy a ticket online, they charge 1-yes that is a ONE-dollar per ticket. They don't engage in the ticketmaster criminality that many of the other teams (including my Cyclones) do.

All that glowing praise aside, I hope the ice melts and it's 85 degrees on game day;)

Where do the Walleye rank in terms of 'best run minor league hockey franchises'? I'd think that they'd be right behind Hershey. Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: CrazyEddie20

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis

The Walleye unveiled their opponents. People spoiled the surprise, but... they'll play Kalamazoo and Indy.

Now, obviously with the fears of COVID-19, we don't know if this will happen, or the rules of the event compared to how they planned it last year when it was announced, but at least we now know who is playing, and they (thankfully for me) picked the Fuel.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona

The Walleye unveiled their opponents. People spoiled the surprise, but... they'll play Kalamazoo and Indy.

Now, obviously with the fears of COVID-19, we don't know if this will happen, or the rules of the event compared to how they planned it last year when it was announced, but at least we now know who is playing, and they (thankfully for me) picked the Fuel.

It took me just under 30 minutes to complete the puzzle. Realized how bad my vision is getting. It made me feel old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad