Toews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Seriously there is no excuse for him to play the way he has(I know he has a booboo on his pinky). This is becoming a trend, he starts slow every year(minus this year), he has injuries that he does not let heal and plays like absolute poop while playing through them, and he disappears through a large part of the playoffs. I dont get why he does not just take a couple weeks off and come back 100% instead of just being a pain to watch for a month and a half. In the past ten games or so he has had one good game, and please dont bring up stats, this is not about stats especially when you have Hossa and Sharp on the same line. This is about his game, he cant pass, he cant hold on to the puck, he cant shoot, he cant take faceoffs, on top of all of that he plays 20 mins a game and takes time from others. Not to mention he is holding that line back, at the beginning of the season that line was on fire mainly due to Toews complimenting the play of the the Hawks other two stars, that line has been so so since he has been hurt. I know there will be many who wont agree with me here but I call it as I see it and if you dont see what I am talking about then you have your colour beer glasses on.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
I'd agree that he should take the necessary time off to let this heal, within reason.

Ultimately home ice is less important than a healthy Toews vs. a hurt Toews right from the start of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad