Jarmo Unchained
Jun 9, 2005
CBUS
www.colorriot.com
Mothra!

mothra.jpg

5mn Major

Jan 14, 2006
But how does Mothra get inside the Ralph Engelstead Arena? And don't say pay the $29 admission fee.

markzab

Sep 6, 2005
Philadelphia, PA.
OK, but what about Mothra vs. Mecha-Streisand?
1122.jpg

That's not fair. They aren't even in the same league and Mothra is more a sniper while Mecha-Streisand is more a power forward. I guess it depends on what your teams needs are. Personally I'd rather have Mothra...

Anyone who can bang with Godzilla has my vote. :teach:

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
That's not fair. They aren't even in the same league and Mothra is more a sniper while Mecha-Streisand is more a power forward. I guess it depends on what your teams needs are. Personally I'd rather have Mothra...

Anyone who can bang with Godzilla has my vote. :teach:

Maybe, but Barbara has the better hockey nose.

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
But how does Mothra get inside the Ralph Engelstead Arena? And don't say pay the $29 admission fee.

Wow! It costs 29 clams to see the Fighting Sioux? I've heard there is a waiting list for Golden Gopher tickets, too. Is is just the WCHA, or is college hockey that well attended (and tickets so much in demand) in other conferences?

By the way, I'd go with Toews, cuz he's one of my faves and he can hold a hockey stick. That big furball Mothra would melt the puck and the ice. The only red light flashing would be the one on the fire truck. It's all about lighting the lamp, baby.

Transported Upstater

Wow! It costs 29 clams to see the Fighting Sioux? I've heard there is a waiting list for Golden Gopher tickets, too. Is is just the WCHA, or is college hockey that well attended (and tickets so much in demand) in other conferences?

By the way, I'd go with Toews, cuz he's one of my faves and he can hold a hockey stick. That big furball Mothra would melt the puck and the ice. The only red light flashing would be the one on the fire truck. It's all about lighting the lamp, baby.

You have to camp out for at least one day and night to get Cornell season tickets most of the time...people have camped out for longer than that before.

Cornell turns hockey newbies into hockey fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->