Todd McLellan Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
I was hoping there was any news. He doesn't know how to coach in the game. It's his style and thats it. Home games feel like away games because he doesn't use last change to take advantage. Other team scores a few goalies and momentum has changed he doesn't take a timeout or pull the goalie. Look at tonight. 4 goals on what 11 shots and he sticks with talbot. Just unreal.

Reactions: generationalfan

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
They should really just drop napalm on the entire senior staff of that organization. Like from head of hockey ops right down to the equipment manager. Just purge everything.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Unfair for him to be fired while his starting goalie has a .888 save %.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

McLennan the one thats putting him in the net as much . You don't have to go with the guy who is designated starter at the beginning of the year for the majority of the games when he's struggling. To be fair Talbot has been playing less than in the beginning of the year but he's still starting too much for how much he struggles right now.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
McLellan will be a casualty this year as will Chia. The Oilers tire fire is not Todd's doing and likely would be much further down in the standings if it were not for his coaching. This will not be McLellan's last job but it will be Chia's.

I expect to see Hunter in Edmonton before the draft.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
big-ben-8.jpg

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Can the Oilers spell accountability? Pretty much everyone in their mgmt who's been there longer than 3 years should be gone.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
McLellan will be a casualty this year as will Chia. The Oilers tire fire is not Todd's doing and likely would be much further down in the standings if it were not for his coaching. This will not be McLellan's last job but it will be Chia's.

I expect to see Hunter in Edmonton before the draft.

Well, I mean, Hunter is already at every Oilers home game as it is.

Reactions: ThomasG

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
Lol the Oilers need to clean house. They need to fire th coaches, GM, President etc. They need a breath of fresh air in their staff.
The sad thing is we just did this not long ago, the new GM came in to a franchise with a lot assets including the best player in the world, and now a few years later we have virtually no assets other than McDavid and a bunch of terrible contracts.

Reactions: Galactico
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad