Confirmed with Link: Todd McLellan: Fired (Thanks for the Playoff memories)

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
My dog is getting scared of Sid saying Peter is a chicken shit for letting Tmac go to San Jose so he could do the presser on the road with less media in his face.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Various Toronto Media Reponses:
Fire Todd on Friday: "The Oilers organization is so inept they couldn't even get their coach some divisional games before letting him go. McDavid should leave this inept organization."
Fire Todd on Monday: "They should have done it earlier before the embarrassing losses this weekend. McDavid should leave this inept organization."
Fire Todd on Tuesday: "Can't believe they let him fly to San Jose before letting him go, why couldn't they have found a replacement on Friday. McDavid should leave this inept organization."

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
hope the players are hanging their heads today, their piss poor performance cost a good man his job.

Chiarelli is a dead man walking at this point, just end it.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
To be honest, I’ll miss the 3 second tv cut showing his super pissed off koala stare into the abyss each time we get scored on. Good riddance.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Will miss the koala chewing gif.

For old time sake

3s02d7z.gif

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
I liked Todd, he represented the oilers and Edmonton really well in his time here.

Loved his interviews, watched every single one actually.

He was brought in as a players coach and helped a team big time after a Pejorative Slur was here. I think this team needs a little tough love right now.

Every coach in the league gets fired after time. It was time here.

oil4life97

Aug 10, 2005
Let’s see what Hitch can do with this underwhelming roster. Tmac definitely had his faults but Chia has destroyed any chance at a deep contending roster any time soon. Guess we wait till offseason for the real purge.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
He doesn’t need a job. He doesn’t need the money. He likes the jam. The charge. It’s why AC/DC and the Rolling Stones still your. Do they need to? **** no. They do it because they like doing it.

...and they make bucketloads of money for going through the motions...

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
Tord :)edit Todd:)) brought this team as far as he could, it’s now time for H-cock to bring it to the next level. We have generational talent up front, diamonds in the rough blossoming on D and a potential Vezina goalie leading the league. Our time is now, I think we just need one more elite forward to tip our squad into “not even fair” territory, come on down Mr. Nylander ...

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
hope the players are hanging their heads today, their piss poor performance cost a good man his job.

Talbot cost TM his job. You put any average starter in net and TM stays for his entire contract.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta

They shouldn't hang their heads over something that Todd was largely responsible for.

Reactions: Oilhawks

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I liked Todd, he represented the oilers and Edmonton really well in his time here.

Loved his interviews, watched every single one actually.

He was brought in as a players coach and helped a team big time after a ****** was here. I think this team needs a little tough love right now.

Every coach in the league gets fired after time. It was time here.
Hey Peter!

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Todd, thx for one good season but I'm happy that you were shown the door. It was terrible in the end. Good luck.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Talbot cost TM his job. You put any average starter in net and TM stays for his entire contract.

This is true, but TM had a another option this year, it was clear as day since we signed Koski in the summer, we had a better option, Todd chose not to play him for some reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad