Todd Bertuzzi, Tatar, or Eaves

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Lord, that is a great question. With a hundred years under their belt I'd say the Red Wings give Bert the shot if he wants. But Todd is so ****ing righteous and wise he could stay down to give TT the chance at it. Insane they are at the same ends of a spectrum. Eaves is in the middle of Nowhereseville. I hope he can recover and re-invent himself this off-season.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
He used those on Smith, Lashoff, DeKeyser and Nyquist to make them eligible for the GR playoffs.

No shot Smith or DD were ever going down so IDK why he wasted 2 on them.

Because it is possible that Detroit doesn't make the playoffs. DD would then be eligible to play in the AHL playoffs and gain more pro experience.

JimLaheyprobert

Nov 19, 2012
Apparently you haven't watched him since 2002, because the guy is far from physical.

lol well i know he sticks up for his teammates and hes a big body who maybe isn't as physical as tootoo from a hitting standpoint, but would bring more of a physical presence then tatar who we already have enough of in our line up (little euros with skill), wake up.

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
As weird as it feels to say this, and as much as I'd love to have Tatar on the team, I'm really glad Bertuzzi is coming back... Tatar isn't currently an option, so having Bert in over Eaves is a big deal. He'll make the team better, which is scary because I would never have said this a year ago. As long as he's healthy enough to contribute, he's a big body that is more productive with Datsyuk than Abdelkader is... so let's see what he can do. Just hope he doesn't suck, because it's a scary thought to have a 38 year old coming off that injury.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
As weird as it feels to say this, and as much as I'd love to have Tatar on the team, I'm really glad Bertuzzi is coming back... Tatar isn't currently an option, so having Bert in over Eaves is a big deal. He'll make the team better, which is scary because I would never have said this a year ago. As long as he's healthy enough to contribute, he's a big body that is more productive with Datsyuk than Abdelkader is... so let's see what he can do. Just hope he doesn't suck, because it's a scary thought to have a 38 year old coming off that injury.

My thoughts exactly. Huge bonus for us if we need to go to a shootout for some points in the coming games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->