Today's Practice - Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
I showed up for the second practive, and to my detriment - it seemed as if Sutter is taking a "battle it out" stance by putting most of the "bubble" players. As such, I didn't get to see the seperate practice (if there even was one?)that would have included the likes of Crosby, Bergeron, Perry, Richards, Dawes, Fehr, Coburn, Seabrook, Belle, Barker, and Getzlaf. Returnees that practied were Phaneuf and Carter.

not too many players were seperating themselves from the pack, but there were a couple "bubble" players of note:

Devan Dubnyk - wowed the crowd with at least three slick outstretched glove catches. Was not handling the puck as well as Glass...but definitely had more presence.

Shea Weber - If I had a say, I'd say take him. He looks strong and composed. Took a very active role in today's practice.

bonefizzle

Dec 5, 2004
on the hockey canada website it says that their was only one practice this morning and that was at 10-11:30 then they play tonight.. so are u saying that Crosby, Bergeron, Perry, Richards, Dawes, Fehr, Coburn, Seabrook, Belle, Barker, and Getzlaf all didn't practice???? did stewart practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad