Today's Meeting: Any News???

Status
Not open for further replies.

creative giant*

crossxcheck said:
nah the pa have to stay in there a while so the media won't hound them.

Plus it might take at least an hour to listen to the NHL's proposal.

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Ill say they will be in there till at least 3

you're probably right. and then they'll keep putting off a press conference until about 12am at which point they'll give a meaningless speech.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Fire Sather said:
Never was funny, jut STUPID.

Woahhhhh someone woke up on the wrong side today. There has to be some sort of humor to shield away the truth that there wont be hockey for a very long time...even if it only lasts for a few seconds.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
crossxcheck said:
buggery bollocks, no sound on this computer. if someone could be so kind as to keep us updated, I'd be grateful.

buggery bollocks??? isn't that what they're charging Michael Jackson with?

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Woahhhhh someone woke up on the wrong side today. There has to be some sort of humor to shield away the truth that there wont be hockey for a very long time...even if it only lasts for a few seconds.
no hockey does that to a person

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
The Old Master said:
no hockey does that to a person

Ill respect that...yesterday was my biggest low point..after hearing about the Owners rejecting the PA proposal so harshly I knew hockey was done...a night sleep helped a little..

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
ACC1224 said:
buggery bollocks??? isn't that what they're charging Michael Jackson with?

no they're charging him with being an alien from outerspace that groupes children. entirely different. :lol

nikolai19

Jan 5, 2003
Corona, CA
myspace.com
crossxcheck said:
no they're charging him with being an alien from outerspace that groupes children. entirely different. :lol

The Office is a fantastic show. I am liking Trailer Park Boys a lot on BBCA as well. Does anyone else watch that? It's new here in the states but it's f'in funny.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Unfortunately, I think everyone is getting excited for nothing again, are you guys really expecting Bettman to come out with something other than some form of cost certainty, he might have a few items that will surprise us, but the players will take the offer, mull it over and they'll continue negotiating until they agree or until the season is officially cancelled, no announcement as to whether or not there will be a season, will be made today, both sides are just starting the negotiating process, it won't take 5 days to get the season started again, expect more of the same of what you heard on Thursday, owners will offer something that has some form of cost certainty, but in their offer, they will have something that the players will at least look at and consider, anyways, that's just my opinion, but i'm also one of the few who thinks this will be resolved in time to have 1/2 a season, so :dunno:

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
417 TO MTL said:
Unfortunately, I think everyone is getting excited for nothing again, are you guys really expecting Bettman to come out with something other than some form of cost certainty, he might have a few items that will surprise us, but the players will take the offer, mull it over and they'll continue negotiating until they agree or until the season is officially cancelled, no announcement as to whether or not there will be a season, will be made today, both sides are just starting the negotiating process, it won't take 5 days to get the season started again, expect more of the same of what you heard on Thursday, owners will offer something that has some form of cost certainty, but in their offer, they will have something that the players will at least look at and consider, anyways, that's just my opinion, but i'm also one of the few who thinks this will be resolved in time to have 1/2 a season, so :dunno:

I'm not speculating on anything, I'm just curious as to what is going on.

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
nikolai19 said:
The Office is a fantastic show. I am liking Trailer Park Boys a lot on BBCA as well. Does anyone else watch that? It's new here in the states but it's f'in funny.

yeah trailer park boys is funny and of course the office is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->