Todays game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossroads*

nic30 said:
Senior Novice. 7 & 8 y/o

Greatest hockey ever :yo: I loved watching my little brother skate five steps and then fall and try harder when he got up :P

nic29+

May 5, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
CloudNine said:
Greatest hockey ever :yo: I loved watching my little brother skate five steps and then fall and try harder when he got up :P

They are very cute. My son watches so much hockey with me that he copies what the goalies do in the NHL and does stuff like smacking his stick against the posts. When he first skates to the net he scuffs up the ice in the crease. Tries to pick up the puck and flip it on top of his glove for the linesmen to come and get. (he hasn't been able to do it yet)

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Douggy said:
Get him in that habbit. It makes it easier to 'stand' in the crease when it is 'rough.'

Huh?

I do it so I don't slide too much when I go down. I do agree with you to get him in the habit when he is young though.

nic29+

May 5, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Game four of the season is another win. :)

13 - 1 was the score. My son played goalie for the first 2 periods then got bored and wanted to play out so the coach let him play out for the thrid and he scored a goal. :yo:

3 wins
1 lose
0 ties :handclap:

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
we're continuing our losing ways...lost all 3 games this week by the scores of 6-4, 10-7 and 6-1

the game we lost 10-7 we had a 5-4 lead to the 3rd :cry:

the game we lost 6-4 we were down 4-0 before we decided to start playing

and then last night, our 6-1 loss, we were tied 1-1 after 2....I swear we've lost all of our confidence and the only thing we know how to do now is play for 2 periods before falling apart in the 3rd

Avery4Byng*

nic30 said:
Well we're off to another game this morning. Took my son to his hockey pictures last night and I'm getting hockey cards made up of him. :)

I will bet they fetch a high price on ebay.... :D

nic29+

May 5, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
tray said:
I will bet they fetch a high price on ebay.... :D

I'm gonna keep some and see where he goes in the future and maybe they will be worth alot. Not that I'll need the money if he makes it far. ;)

I told him I was getting these hockey cards for him and he says "like the NHL ones I collect?" I said "yes but it'll be you." He says "SWEEEEEEET"

nic29+

May 5, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Today's game is another win 9 - 1.

My son played out today and just got one assist. He had a breakaway and one of the other teams players tripped him. The kid got a penalty. The same kid earlier on in the game was slashing my son and got a penalty then also, my son gave him a couple of pokes back but he didn't get caught. At this age we don't usually see to many penalties. Hats off to the refs today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->