Today I... (part 4)

rh71

Nov 12, 2005
Long Island, NY
I hadn’t thought of that. I assumed you guys were sufficiently tanked up on all sides to absorb my sad little wristlet. I won’t do it anymore, I believe it’s important to be goalie friendly.

I remember in lunch pick up hockey these 2 guys who clearly played at some junior level kept whizzing shots top corner right by the goalie's ear. Man was he pissed. Pick up hockey having to face shots at his head constantly. He did everything short of straight-up cursing at them.

Reactions: Doctor No

Doctor No

Oct 26, 2005
hockeygoalies.org
I remember in lunch pick up hockey these 2 guys who clearly played at some junior level kept whizzing shots top corner right by the goalie's ear. Man was he pissed. Pick up hockey having to face shots at his head constantly. He did everything short of straight-up cursing at them.

One of the reasons I don't play pick up hockey as a goaltender.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

Well, there’s that old saying you get what you (don’t) pay for.

But yeah I see dudes rip slapshots up high and try to snipe goalies during warm ups all the time, I don’t get it. There’s basic etiquitte to warming up a pick up goalie that lots don’t seem to follow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->