Signing(s): Tobias Harris signs extension with the 76ers (5 years, $180 million)

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
A lot of money for a guy that's never even been an all-star

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
That's why Detroit traded him away. Griffin doesn't have much help but you know he is an all-star, fringe MVP guy.

Harris and Middleton are good...but no thanks to either of those deals

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Elton Brand: We need to be fiscally responsible, might need to let Butler and Harris walk if their ask is too much

Also Elton Brand: Let me throw almost 200 million at a second tier UFA because **** it.

I'd rather keep Jimmy Buckets at that price. God damn.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
East is still up for grabs. With one simple miss Philadelphia might have advanced to the ECF or further.

Brooklyn will be better, Milwaukee and likely Boston being status quo while Toronto is up in the air for now.

Last three, depending on what happens, is some combination of Indiana-Detroit-Orlando-Miami-Atlanta.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll take Indy, Miami and Orlando out of those 3.

Detroit is still painfully mediocre and Atlanta is due for a bit of a fallback because of all the young guys they have.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I would only pencil in Indiana.

A healthy Griffin is good enough for Detroit to the make the playoffs. But you saw what happened once he got hurt late in the year and played hurt in the playoffs.

Atlanta is probably still a year or two away. But as of now I like them more than the rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad